Goff Thread

Joker

think im going to pick up a black scottie sunday...going to need some help with the heat tubing process...might text you if i decide to black it out

test it on an old club first, but it's really easy. heat gun on low and go slow

Stretch19

Grow up
i can't believe some of the new oddessy putters are 300$ i can suck with a mini golf putter just as easily

some of the new ones are more like $500 if you are looking at the stroke labs

the toulons felt real nice to me, those are the 300 one im pretty sure...pga store had a bunch on sale though

im telling yall the $22 mg putter is the best deal in all of golf

huzzdog

retired
some of the new ones are more like $500 if you are looking at the stroke labs

the toulons felt real nice to me, those are the 300 one im pretty sure...pga store had a bunch on sale though

im telling yall the $22 mg putter is the best deal in all of golf
i have a 22$ stroke..so it might work for me

huzzdog

retired
first thing i do when i get new clubs is throw out the head cover. .. i have a super stroke on my current piece of garbage cleveland

huzzdog

retired
the only club that should really stay in good shape forever, and huzz wants it torn the **** up
i think it's a huntington beach. i ****ing hate it. also.. my new m4 still has the head cover..i've only hit it 3 times, but it's the only club in my bag that has one. i do love those new cleveland irons though. i am sure the m4 head cover will be gone within a few rounds.

Stretch19

Grow up
i got a slick little pineapple joint for the MG...thinking about this one for the scottie

flatFrank-Tiger-Black_720x.jpg

AydenB00

The Rookie
the only club that should really stay in good shape forever, and huzz wants it torn the **** up

says the guy that tried to sell a beat to **** scotty for 200 hundy more then it was worth........by the way the selling price was 150. think primo got ripped off

hedge

life takes guts
I’m helping with a tournament tomorrow for the Veterans Association in our county. Should be a good time