Goff Thread

Joker

that's his name and pretty easy to pronounce. it's fun to watch guys in the pro shops try to pronounce it when he makes the tee times though

bird25

34/30 Club #25
nobody golfing anymore? i took my son out for his bday yesterday.. played 18. shot my low round in 3 months.. the kid is good luck

Played Sunday morning. I was a single and they wanted to put me with the rabbit

They asked if I wanted to just go ahead and I was done in 2:30. Not my fastest but nice nonetheless

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Shot an 86 on Saturday somehow. My short game was the best it has ever been. Chipped it to 2 feet or less on at least 6 holes. Rolled in a couple of putts over 10 feet. I could not get anything else going though. Pulling everything all day.

Joker

our club is moving on in the interclub playoffs. I lost my singles match 3&1. I played ok but the guy I played just beat me. I was 2 down after 5, birdied 6 and 7 to get it back to all square. we went back and forth for a bit. he rolled in a 15' birdie putt on 15 to go 1 up and I missed a 5' par putt on 16 and then he won again on 17 to end it.

I had a 75 and he had a 72 after 17. we skipped 18. dude played so steady.

we won the team match 4&3 and all the other teams did well.

we play a club in the mountains that's about 3.5 hours away but it's supposed to be really nice. probably gonna take the trip.

huzzdog

retired
i am considering buying a full sim set up.. the screen and all for my man cave. just need to get it past the wife to use that much space

huzzdog

retired
never has time to play or go on golf trips cuz of other obligations but wants to spend on a fake golf set up? hmmmmm
dude.... baseball every weekend from jan-august.. football till october.. then a 1 day off before hoops. at least i don't coach the hoops

huzzdog

retired
i don't lose the entire day by being home.. but if go somewhere i miss practice and the other 22 hours of the day.