Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Shot an 88 on Saturday morning. It was so wet from the couple of inches of rain the night before that we should have stayed home. Standing water all over the place makes for a tough round. I stopped hitting my driver after pulling it left on about 5 holes. Teed off with hybrid on the rest and actually hit a lot of fairways. Anything not struck perfectly from the fairway was going to be a mess with the soggy ground.

Country469

that sucks there man, I dropped the first match to stretch, tied going into #18 and then I caught a flier from a green side bunker shot like 60 yards out and damn near hit an escalade.

Country469

yeah I think its a top 200 in Digest, and its always top 10 in the state. By far the hardest course I've ever played minus extreme length, shot 91 and struck the ball pretty well. had 41 putts

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
891.jpg

Da phuc you putt so much?

Joker

buddy of mine who has the OG arccos sensors got these from ping. he said they paired right up with his account without having to pay for the subscription

Country469

I'm steep too. But I'm also an 8 HC and hit the ball just fine. Like I could pay for a prettier swing but at this point its not gonna lower my scores a ton either so **** it swing as ugly as my face

huzzdog

retired
I'm steep too. But I'm also an 8 HC and hit the ball just fine. Like I could pay for a prettier swing but at this point its not gonna lower my scores a ton either so **** it swing as ugly as my face
i've been debating if i want to start over to gain distance. i've lost a ton.... driver is now about 260-280.. barely carry my 4 iron 200 yards