Goff Thread

hedge

life takes guts
Idk what that is but I’ll say no. No one has adopted the variable length putters that ping created

Country469

variable lofts on the face of the putter so no matter how you make contact (downward, upward, neutral) if rolls off the same way.

$400 for a blade putter better suck me and **** me

Country469

there is no putter set up out there that can make me a good putter other than the one between my ears

(yes thats a giant set up)

Country469

So, hole is #1 HC, like 430 into the wind, down to a valley, back up to an elevated green, BIG Slope down.
Dry af. My ball just in right rough.
We come hauling ass down, my buddy sees another ball and tells me stop fast, breaks locked up, we spun and tipped her. Low speed almost in slow mo.
with it so hard and dry it was slick as ****.
0 damages, flipped her up and finished

Country469

I feel confident going into the old white tpc course tomorrow this time. I'm gonna give it a good WV inbred butt ****ing

Country469

I think I feel more satisfied with myself when the score is good but my play was not so much, and I still found ways to score. Rather than, damn I was just on today

hedge

life takes guts
My course got a shipment of CBX and RTX-4 wedges in. I hit a couple chips with the cbx and it’s just not for me

hedge

life takes guts
My 4i is strictly used to punch out under trees and to tee off on holes 10 & 17. I’m probably going to pick up a 4h soon.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm back to sucking again....I got outside in last might and back to bad ball striking and hozzlerockets.....

well....it was fun while it lasted