Goff Thread

Joker

60° on Saturday, played 9 and played pretty good. Other than the poor putting on shaggy greens. Shot 38 with 2 3 putts.

50° on Sunday and played 18, but should have only been 9. Got pretty cold and windy on the back 9. Played good on the front 9. Went 38/44

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
It's the base course. It's ****. You can't even tell if you are putting good out there. Diseased spots that they just fill in with sand and don't treat, poa annua plinko, new zoysia sod that's never been leveled or sanded and had the tips burnt off of it because they won't maintain their equipment.

hrdchrgin13

Course we been playing at Is in great shape, greens are true and fast as ****. We been playing early but tee’d off around 11 yesterday only to find out the members do a scramble at 1 and just straight clog the course. We ended up playing with some other guys to slow us down because it was bumper to bumper

ntz

tricknollegy
nice day almost in the 50's so played yesterday for $25 which is a steal. the front 9 was still pretty frozen and was nearly impossible to get a tee into the ground, by the turn everything had thawed and it worked out.

i keep saying last round of the year, but that was the last round of the year.

we got paired with a guy who was hitting blades, kept telling us all about his blades, he shouldn't have been hitting blades

Last edited:

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Nothing worse than getting paired up with someone that isn't humble and sucks. I suck, but I'm fun when I suck and I ain't gonna sit there and tell you about my gear.

I did switch my putter grip out for a lamkin deep etched cord last night. Those are nice.