Goff Thread

chile

Bad Ape
i feel like the play is better because you enjoy the good shots more...when you keep score, it seems like more of a chore...and it's usually not a good one

Country469

yeah, the black one. mine is the extra long tank model with long ass shaft you choke up on and the counter balance weights in the handle doe

huzzdog

retired
i switched to left hand low a couple weeks ago. not sure yet. i think i want a taller putter with more weight. definitely need to become a better putter

nam2212

Dr. Nick
We are downsizing and living in a 2 BR apartment for a year with this move. I am having to get rid of so much golf stuff.

Country469

If you got any fire sales post em up in here.............

we have this demo locker system for fire houses we are getting rid of, its gonna be perfect for 3 golf lockers in my basement. Thats the current project

huzzdog

retired
i need to do that... clean up my garage and get it organized. the reality is though.. once golf starts my clubs don't leave my trunk

Country469

in my trunk right now........my set. my push cart. a golf locker with cloths for 30-130 deg F. 3 pairs of shoes. back up socks x 2. underwear. hat.
I dont let chances pass

I do have 2 old sets, a sunday bag set or the par 3 course, and a **** ton of project and one off fun **** in the basement and its getting baaaaad

and like 3 sets of youth clubs no one can use right now

nam2212

Dr. Nick
We have a virtual tour with the moving company on Friday to show them all the stuff we have to move. We gotta open the drawers and show them silverware and towels and stuff. I thought I was done with apartment life when I bought my first house in 2009.

Country469

slowest 9 holes ever last night, 2 balls and walked but damn it was beautiful out.

this is 210 down hill hard, wind was at my back, played about 160 lol. Told the dude in the group in front of us it was gonna play 160, he loled and said nah 6 iron. Hit a house.

ntz

tricknollegy
i think, or i should say, i hope we're done with snow. it was almost 60 yesterday, 50 today, and 50 and raining all weekend. that should knock all the snow out. now just dry up a bit. i'm hopeful, but not expecting to be playing in March

nam2212

Dr. Nick
i think, or i should say, i hope we're done with snow. it was almost 60 yesterday, 50 today, and 50 and raining all weekend. that should knock all the snow out. now just dry up a bit. i'm hopeful, but not expecting to be playing in March

Our 6" of snow finally all melted a couple days ago. Everything is still soaked though. I was looking forward to playing on my day off tomorrow but probably won't be able to.

Country469

There were a couple of spots of snow till out there where the sun rarely hits. Almost like bunkers. Was COPO so slower than ****.

Country469

yeah thats all rain by the time it gets here. 6 days of 80% or better starting tom. Glad I got something out of my membership this month at least.

huzzdog

retired
got three of the courses picked... Eagle trace looks nice.. champions club at sommerfield and atlantic national so far.

is the grass still dormant?