Goff Thread

Joker

Also a little downhill and downwind. It was started at the bunker on the left

It was blowing harder on 18 and buddy of mine hit it 386

Country469

our #1 HC is about the same hole. Prevailing winds are in you face 80% of the time, so it plays like 520 instead of 420. Every once in a while its downhill and downwind and plays like 350, elevated green tho so zero shot of driving it

Joker

This place is always windy. It's wide open with like 3 trees on the course. It's open all the way to the foothills so the wind blows from the west most of the time.

13 is 565y up hill par 5 that usually plays into the wind. Split fairway and a crazy slope to the green from the lower fairway.

14 is a 145y par 3 at the top of the hill with wind from the right. Long and/or left is dead. Bunker short and right.

15 is a 450y par 4 that's probably 60y downhill with another hill in the middle of the fairway that plays downwind. You can hit some bombs. OB right though.

Probably the best 3 hole stretch in the Denver area

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
our #1 HC is about the same hole. Prevailing winds are in you face 80% of the time, so it plays like 520 instead of 420. Every once in a while its downhill and downwind and plays like 350, elevated green tho so zero shot of driving it

i thought they all played like 420 for you

chile

Bad Ape
This place is always windy. It's wide open with like 3 trees on the course. It's open all the way to the foothills so the wind blows from the west most of the time.

13 is 565y up hill par 5 that usually plays into the wind. Split fairway and a crazy slope to the green from the lower fairway.

14 is a 145y par 3 at the top of the hill with wind from the right. Long and/or left is dead. Bunker short and right.

15 is a 450y par 4 that's probably 60y downhill with another hill in the middle of the fairway that plays downwind. You can hit some bombs. OB right though.

Probably the best 3 hole stretch in the Denver area

i kinda wish i had been a little more serious about golf when we lived there..."played" a lot of courses but was drunk 98% of the time

hedge

life takes guts
Walked 18 this morning. Chipping is still trash but I’ll get that going when I have time to spend some time at the chipping green.

chile

Bad Ape
walked 18 as well...it was crowded AF. came home to find out my son in-law is getting stationed in CO Spgs...guess we'll be making trips.

ntz

tricknollegy
Road yesterday in some pretty good rain. Golf super coped a ton of attitude that we even wanted to go out. Good news there was no one on the course and we finished in under 3 hours. Played pretty well all things considered, but got completely soaked through.

Country469

I'm in this weird doldrum where I'm playing meh. I havent lost a ball, taken a penalty stroke, or made a double in 3.5 rounds.... but I made 10 bogeys yest too ****

chile

Bad Ape
i'm in the rut where i am hitting into a hazard that'd i'd been carrying...fwiw, it's at the edge of my carry distance so i probably shouldn't be going after it all the time anyway but damn...

chile

Bad Ape
mid 80s...my driver swing is just up and down...one week, i am carrying 220-230...the next, i am lucky to carry 200...and i'd be okay with that 200 if the ****ing ball wouldn't end up in a hazard

Country469

I almost got hit with the ball. We got put with some rando single member and he ripped a liner between me and my push cart that would dented my shins hard. He said he shot mid 90s but he lost like 15 balls.

Country469

yeah I was +3 in the playable ball category found. I teed off with a used vice, but found a minty fresh tp5x that someone lost ob while looking for the singles tee shot I used the rest of the way in. 2 other pro vs in usable condition.