Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Makes sense. That is what the vast majority of convo owners here do. All from the NE and go back home for the summer.

Joker

Beaver Creek:

20210820-182955.jpg

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Cleveland can’t get my wedge shafts until mid September. They upgraded shipping to 2 day for the trouble. 9 iron being built by Callaway today.

Country469

ive never heard anyone say "golf is hard" before. i meaning playing like a pro is hard. but playing pro at anything is pretty difficult or they wouldn't be paying people professionally to do it. but to say golf itself is hard, i'm going to have to respectfully disagree. okay?

possibly the best troll ever in the history of SBFs

rmp0012002

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice. I use to go to the driving range every day after work, even built my own clubs, but have never once set foot on an actual course.

Country469

I played in a scramble sat with stretch where everyone got hammered and smoked al my weed but I had a 2 hour drive home and was sober

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I really like that big **** shaft. I feel like I have so much more control of my shots now. I had 2 snap hooks yesterday and 0 slices. I know you can't work with the snap hooks, but I think that was just an issue with closing the club at address and letting it go on the swing.