Goff Thread

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
the two courses I play the most have usb ports in the carts so no ****s given on that part. I got one of them batteries too. Just saying hedge needs to be about it and not talk about it.

Yeah all courses around here have the USB ports... that being said I’ve yet to be in a cart that had a port that actually worked. Memphis is pretty ghetto tho.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I don't think any of you are good enough to where knowing your distance inside 8 yds would help.

hope this helps

Stretch19

Grow up
Just got an email from 18 birides:

Using the New Scoring & GPS!
It's now faster to get distances and enter scores on the course!

Joker

I don't think any of you are good enough to where knowing your distance inside 8 yds would help.

hope this helps
nope, but having a yardage instantly is better than looking around for a sprinkler head, looking at the card to see where the pin is located, then doing math to get a guesstimate within 10 yards

Country469

its not that I think I'm accurate or anything, its that I wanna make sure just in case I hit it good its gonna go where its supposed to

Primo

fat and famous pablo
outside of maybe my wedge and 9, if I got 10 balls off the range with the same club, I'd about guarantee 30 yds difference in shots

Primo

fat and famous pablo
just looked....the pw to finish the set is 459.99 used on ebay....

I think I'll just choke down my 9

Country469

I maybe, MAYBE, have $600 invested in my hole set, and you paid that to just upgrade, so yeah more money than me