Goff Thread

Country469

I been doing a lot of those band squats and side movements and ish to help with golf core strength. Its working on my body, my game no.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I am noticeably longer this year and it makes no sense....I'm not heavier, lighter, more flexible, less, stronger etc....

my swing path must just be better for no apparent reason. I putted for eagle 3 times yesterday (granted, all 5s were up and only 490-520) but still driver iron in.

cant wait til I shoot a 92 sat or sun

hedge

life takes guts
I’m by far the shortest player in my normal group. I swing like a ***** and have horrible weight transfer

Country469

I'm the same way Hedge, but I'm not really short. The other guys in my 4 some, 2 5 HCs that played in HS and hit it like 330 and 300 repsectively. The 4th guy plays conference and is 6'5 270 and jacked, hits it between 360-280 but sprays it. lol. I've learned to play my own game.

I have been hitting my 13.5 3w+ just as far my driver lately too which is odd to me

hedge

life takes guts
My group is all low handicap, with one who plays to a plus by August. My swing speed is real slow. Like old man slow

Country469

yeah I think you get better playing with better people though, thats a plus imo.

Last night I got skull drug. Even, +5, 86 like a jackass

Primo

fat and famous pablo
two things.

1. play with better people, you play better

2. if you're the shortest player off the box, ask if you can hit first.

it's impossible not to chase guys longer....even if you try not to.

Country469

Factually correct yes.

Ive even read some stuff on nueron paths where if you watch someone shank it, or jerk a putt with the yips, you're like 10x more likely to do it.

How often do we see people leave putts short and then do it too

huzzdog

retired
it was windy af yesterday but i had full control of the spin for some reason.. cuts against the wind and draws with it on command. got buzzed up and won 160 bucks off two guys. shot 73 for my low round in 2 years. i hit iron off the tee on almost every hole as well

huzzdog

retired
two things.

1. play with better people, you play better

2. if you're the shortest player off the box, ask if you can hit first.

it's impossible not to chase guys longer....even if you try not to.
i like it. i try to use it as fuel.. yup.. you hit it further.. lets see who gets the lower score.

Country469

The two way miss for me comes at times I'm really lost. And then out of the blue comes a 300 yard draw off the tee that I have no clue how it happenen, or expected it, and wasn't aimed for it so its now OB.

Country469

I got rid of the big slice but its still a fade 99% of the time off the tee, that ping driver for me worked wonders. Still a few times I've tried to play a bigger cut on dog legs and didnt get it done are ugly. Like a house ugly one time.

huzzdog

retired
my ugly miss is snap hook with the driver.. doesn't really happen with irons but i can shank one 100yards and then a 90 into the ****.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Played a two man scramble off the tee and then your ball in yesterday. First time I played I’ve played in about a year. Putting was awful, I played well on the par 3s and we used 10/15 of my drives.