Goff Thread

Country469

those are the days where record high scores get shot at tour events.

I also lol'ed one time on a broadcast where they said wind doesnt affect putting

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i had 195 into a green the other day with wind behind me. flew 20 yards past with my 8 iron lol

Primo

fat and famous pablo
par 3, 135 with water all the way in front.

birdied with a driver off box and on green.

that's my brag post.

Joker

MTXe2DB.jpg

Almost destroyed the cup today

Country469

I played ok most of the day on a hard ass track sunday, kina lost steam on holes 28-36 in the heat. Not used to that yet.

One birdie all day and on 18 where there was like 60 people around watching, hit it 6 inches from 150 out.

hedge

life takes guts
Like I said, I need a range session to get it back.

yesterday’s round was from the tips and through me off a bit. It su is hitting a 6 iron into the green vs 8 iron

Country469

hedge I got $9 off all our rounds sunday btw cuz I promised to free share the round and advertise on IG, old dude was like ok %20 off

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I played early on Saturday morning at that cool course about 90 minutes away. Course was in good shape but it was still soaked in a lot of places from the rain the night before. I played with a coworker and one of his friends. We had to complain to each get our own cart which I thought was standard at all golf courses for social distancing. I hit a lot of really good shots. Had about 5-6 birdie putts but only made one of them. I also did the old decelerate and dig in on way too many chips. The wet ground didn't help with that either. I should have worked on the short game instead of the driver at the range.

huzzdog

retired
we still have no ranges open. sucks.. but right now doesn't matter as i'm getting to play every day except weekends.

hedge

life takes guts
I need new hats. All of mine from last year are nasty af. I tried washing them and it didn’t ****ing turn out.