Goff Thread

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i shot 6 over this weekend with 3 doubles, so you can do the math.

i used the z stars for the round. pretty good. maybe a touch too clicky for my liking but for how much they cost it's almost the same performance as my b xs or prov1. the one big difference was i was getting a lot of flyers with them out of the rough. might have just been me or the conditions though. whatever the case, i bought 4 dozen on the bogo deal. too good to pass up

Country469

I guess I'm more ashamed of the fact I was +3 for the first 14 holes saturday with 4 3 putts, I was putting that bad

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
yeah i use grint, sort of. i use myroundpro for my detailed stats but grint for my scorecards.

Country469

Yeah the state gaming commission usually has an issue with people running for profit drawings and not paying taxes or their gaming license

Country469

We once raffled off a harley, that belonged to a widow whose husband who was on my FD. He died of cancer, and we raised like almost 15k total off the project. And the money was going to his kids, from his bike.

Nope state of VA shut it down, had to refund all monies to everyone, and be happy we didnt get prosecuted.

hedge

life takes guts
Chiropractor found that my right leg was 1.5-2” shorter than my left. He corrected me and they were back to normal.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm selling the pxgs. they're just too heavy and stiff and I no longer swing hard enough....

bought some ap1s 3-p yesterday just to make sure I go through with it.

btw, hit the pxg 0811 x on Sunday.....its hot. I broke my driver Saturday so had to borrow what I could find Sunday. felt and swung a lot like the ping. it was a 10.5 degree and I could barely keep it in the air though. impressive carry for that low of ball flight..I havent read specs but I'm guessing not much spin.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I had a 5 year old sldr I absolutely loved (I'm re-shafting)....I've hit 10 other drivers trying to find the next thing. I have yet to come across anything other than a ping and it simply wasnt as good, imo.

this was very close and considering I didnt even get a range session and just went straight to the course, I was flat amazed how well I hit it. I really expected to end up with a 3 wood off the box.....

nam2212

Dr. Nick
You must have excellent ball striking if you liked the SLDR. It had a sweet spot the size of a pin head and super low spin. I use super low spin heads and shafts and could barely keep the SLDR in the air. Only other driver I ever hit like that was the Wilson Staff driver that won that DvD show.

Country469

You must have excellent ball striking if you liked the SLDR. It had a sweet spot the size of a pin head and super low spin. I use super low spin heads and shafts and could barely keep the SLDR in the air. Only other driver I ever hit like that was the Wilson Staff driver that won that DvD show.

exactly the same info I've seen and experienced with that SLDR

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I've always heard that as well....I bought one very cheap and for whatever reason, it fits me.

I'm not a good ball striker.....I'm not even very good off the box but I'm better with that club. lts long, too....I hit the m4, epic and whatever else was that year....one of the titliests.....this easily had the best results