Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played a 2 man par 3 scramble on Saturday. It was misting rain for about 50% of it. Partner hurt his wrist the night before so he was a little off. Finished even par. 3 bogeys and 3 birdies. Greens were tiny and crazy slow with the rain. Only hit one bad shot all day on the shortest hole. Having to take a 50% swing with a lob wedge and decelerated. It went about 30 yards right of the green and partner hit his under a tree to the left. One dude we played with hit the first swing of the day to a foot. Then hit another to about 8 inches on another hole. It was fun bit I much prefer a full sized course scramble.

Country469

People think walking here is insane but I'm learning to love it. Other than a bogey on the easiest hole on the course last night I was mucho bettero

Country469

I was surprised how sore walking 9 made me and I do heavy leg lifting every 4th day. You maybe underestimating how much work walking is

Country469

I got an NLU invite to a tourney end of sept.

Deal is you gotta play pre 1990 model blades, and use a wooden driver. I have the blades I used in junior high still lol but I need to buy a wooden driver off the bay. Anyone have any tips on loft, shaft, etc to not get the exact wrong one?