Goff Thread

Joker

golfdiscount
carlsgolfland
maplehillgolf - these guys run good deals a lot
callawaypreowned - their ebay store is usually a little cheaper but harder to search

Country469

Its gonna rain tonight but Ima try to get a couple 9s or something in solo this weekend. The otehr 2 are on a pause since we have the Mike Stranz weekend coming up

Country469

my 3w is 13.5 and I hit it like 250, but its not at all a club to hit off the deck unless its a flat ass lie. And here, that happens once per hole, on the tee box.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I hit my 3 wood about 275ish. If I am that far out I am not aiming at the green anyway. I am picking a distance and laying up there. 3 wood for me is hit off a tee 90% of the time.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Callaway pre-owned is awesome

I hit my 3w about 280 but I'm actually more accurate with my driver. I don't really ever practice with my 3w. I only use it once a month

Hedge we are home from our north shore road trip. My wife is already looking at houses around the Minny suburbs

hedge

life takes guts
Callaway pre-owned is awesome

I hit my 3w about 280 but I'm actually more accurate with my driver. I don't really ever practice with my 3w. I only use it once a month

Hedge we are home from our north shore road trip. My wife is already looking at houses around the Minny suburbs

I hope you don’t mind high taxes and a ****ty governor

p17

Nah IL is just stupid, some of the highest tax in the nation

For fun I just looked up a house in mora similar to mine. Same acreage as me, same sqft. It has 2600 in taxes. Mine are over 6000 and I live in the country so it's actually pretty cheap here. Anywhere closer to Chicago and my taxes would be over 10k

p17

I've always wanted to live in northern Wisconsin or upper Michigan. Wife has family in minny so she's coming around to moving north but would like to be near her family. We've toyed with searches along rt52 and i35 south of the city, out in the country

hedge

life takes guts
Nah IL is just stupid, some of the highest tax in the nation

For fun I just looked up a house in mora similar to mine. Same acreage as me, same sqft. It has 2600 in taxes. Mine are over 6000 and I live in the country so it's actually pretty cheap here. Anywhere closer to Chicago and my taxes would be over 10k

i can get you a house bigger than you’ll need in the golf course for 400k.

Joker

79 for me today, 65 best ball in our member/guest. Nice to bring a guy who's a +3 but plays to scratch cause he doesn't keep an official handicap. He shot 69 by himself. We were in 2nd place when we left the course