Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
We have had a crazy amount of dragonflies this year. Enough that I get one flying into my face at least once a week when I am out running. They have taken care of most of the mosquitoes.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Played captains choice that turned into a cart vs cart scramble for 10 per man a hole on the back nine. I Carded a legit eagle on the first par 5. Felt good to hit two clean shots and sink a putt. Should have stopped after that though.

Country469

I got a captains choice today at 1
Playing Old White TPC at greenbrier tomorrow at 12

supposed to be the ****tiest weather possible for both

Primo

fat and famous pablo
nin cup tomorrow

18 alternate show, 18 match and 18 match tomorow at their place.....

I have to concentrate and try.....lame

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I will....ive never played their course and I've only played away from home twice this year.

Two types of golfers...those who can travel and those who cant.

Country469

agree for the most part, I'm like 4 shots worse away from home, and playing a course for the first time is always like 3-4 shots itself based on unknowns

like last sat on #2 where I decided I could fly 2h 250 down wind over a pond like a moron

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I convince myself I can work shots more than I can....slight dog leg left? Ill just hit a baby cut down the left side so I dont draw the ball through the break...

= 45 yard slice

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I play a slight draw or a slide fade....rarely on purpose. When I try anything other than my draw, its disastrous

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I have a hard time hitting fades. When I do try on purpose it ends up being a big ole slice

hedge

life takes guts
The other couple we were supposed to play with today cancelled yesterday. We were paired with another couple who play about twice a year. I think we used 2/3 of my shots. I was hitting the driver further today, so that was nice.

I drained the long putt on the practice green and won $200. Donated it back to the fundraising group. #karma

Country469

I had probably the single best putting day of my entire life on saturday and had 3 birdies at the greenbrier. shot 75 and my previous best there was like 88. made 4 over 20 feet somehow.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
We lost our cup by half a point....

We chocked at home on Saturday. I was up 3 with 8 to play at got beat and in our alternate shot, we had 2 guys up 4 with 4 to play and halved the round.

Ughh......