Goff Thread

ntz

tricknollegy
it wet and a little cold, but riding today at 1 for $25 on a decent course that's close to the house. i'll take that any day

Country469

My wife's cousin is coming to see the baby next sat so she is bringing her clubs too and now I gotta play. she played golf in college and whilst kick my arse

nam2212

Dr. Nick
HA! You might be surprised. I worked at a country club in high school with a girl that ended up being a scholarship golfer at Northwestern. I doubt she could have ever broken 85. She ended up marrying an NFL player though so it worked out for her.

Country469

The one female college golfer I know here that ive played with went d2 on partial scholarship and was maybe a 20 HC from white tees

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
I played against a girl who played D3 in golf league one week. She was a total stuck up beeyotch and likely couldn't break 90. Nice body though.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I just got back home and turned it on. Yeesh.....what happened?

He lost a ball in the rough on one hole. Had to re-tee then made a 7. Video coverage made it seem like him and everyone else was looking in the wrong part of the rough for his ball. Then he tried to ask the official if he could take a drop because of a little puddle of casual water. The official just said gtfo and go hit 3 off the tee.

Then his whole scorecard was a bunch of squares

bird25

34/30 Club #25
HA! You might be surprised. I worked at a country club in high school with a girl that ended up being a scholarship golfer at Northwestern. I doubt she could have ever broken 85. She ended up marrying an NFL player though so it worked out for her.

I played in high school with a girl who was #1 on our team. Went to San Jose State, ended up on the LPGA and won a major...

She kicked my butt every time in HS...

hedge

life takes guts
There’s going to be a townhouse for sale on my golf course soon. It’s too small and only one level.

p17

Maybe the most boring masters weekend I've experienced. Idk. Just didn't have the same feel. I only watched a tiny bit of the final round. And the placement of 16 was stupid

p17

I enjoyed seeing augusta in the fall. I wouldn't mind the masters in the spring then maybe another separate tourney in the fall

Country469

I want those cb wilson staffs so bad but I really think I play well with the ones I have now and the grooves are still good and I just want to buy **** and its likely not going to do **** for me