Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I just saw the video of the shaft. Looks like the tip of the shaft is broken inside the sleeve or the epoxy is loose. Call up Callaway CS and they should send out a new one ASAP.

Country469

larrys cookie is like 375 cals for 15 grams of protein.

its horse**** yo

you could eat a yogurt with that much protein and an apple and some jerky for the same cals

or eat a snickers, same ****. snickers taste good at least

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
I usually eat boiled eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. I didn't have any. I didn't realize they were that bad. Now I'll probably have gas from eating a **** cookie.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I played a set of WS Goosenecks for a while just for fun. I think it was 1-SW set. I could actually hit the 1 iron back then. I doubt I could hit the pitching wedge these days.

Country469

I got a ping eyes 2 1 iron and a shaft I been meaning to turn into a driving iron but I wont cuz I spend money on other frivolous **** like 1984 irons i wont play

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I built a nice driving iron and used it to chip out from under trees when I pulled my driver. I had grand plans of using it a lot but just never did.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I stopped playing the tips about 5 years ago. I can't remember a hole in the last 5 years that I didn't have a shot at the green on 2nd shot. Actually hitting the green with that shot is the issue.

Country469

I stopped playing the tips about 5 years ago. I can't remember a hole in the last 5 years that I didn't have a shot at the green on 2nd shot. Actually hitting the green with that shot is the issue.

my normal 4 some shoots to play around 6500 or so, anything over 7k is long long long. Try to keep the course rating around equal to what par is.