Goff Thread

Joker

Played a new course on Saturday. Didn't play well

Played better in my match on Sunday but still lost 2&1

hedge

life takes guts
I didn’t play over the weekend. It’s been too hot. The Midwest is in a drought and i think our courses are going to be torched here soon.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I am still not used to the sun here. Back home I would apply sunscreen before the round and be fine. On Sat I applied before the round and at the turn and still got burned. It was only 88 degrees.

Joker

I'm usually good if I put it on before the round. I missed a spot on my neck on Saturday. **** hurts

hrdchrgin13

I played really well, demolished my golf homie. Course was pack packed, having to wait to tee off gets frustrating. I pulled one hrd left buzzed a cart, I yelled fore but I guess dude didn’t hear me and was pissed off and yelled back at me.

**** around and find out

nam2212

Dr. Nick
We are now “off season” and the snowbirds have gone home. Nobody on the golf course I don’t think I have waited on a single hole in the last 2 rounds.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Year round here too. I haven’t seen it yet but evidently there is super busy season when the snowbirds are here and the empty season when they go back home.

Country469

Nah, the PGA is doing all this in response to a real threat..........the Premier Golf League promising each player like 30 mill a year

ntz

tricknollegy
tiger's not playing and the median age of our viewer is 78, let's get something going on the socials and get all the youths talking

ntz

tricknollegy
golf kids are creating their own content on socials

the pga wants kids to follow these two yahoos rather than gerrit from gm golf

tiger is all but gone and they need to keep growing their fan base, their TV fan base, not kids doing wacky shots on youtube

Country469

golf coverage on NBC is so ****ing bad to begin with, plus they have a 2:1 shot to commercial rating

the tour can **** off but for like 5 times a year