Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
It doesn’t make a difference to me. I wasn’t going to use the shaft anyway. I was going to pop it in my old driver and sell that. Doesn’t matter for resale what stock shaft is in it.

Country469

I had a 40% off code anywhere from Callaway, for new **** too, but I gave it back since I was honest and did not give away any Callaway clubs at my event for charity

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Emailing rep now. Will let you know what happens. They aren’t building my club for 2 more weeks so should work out.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
And the grip that will come with that shaft is whatever they have in stock. Everything else was like a 2 month back order. I think it is some midsized Winn grip.

ntz

tricknollegy
There’s a resin shortage right now, no golf pride align grips to be found at a reasonable price

Country469

Fire helmet lead times are like 7 months on resins too

all the back breaking labor slaves in third world countries been coviding

ntz

tricknollegy
We had to push back a bunch of Gatorade money coming in because they’re launching a new product but didn’t have enough resin to make bottles

it was supposed to come out for the summer and it’s just dropping now

pepsi couldn’t get resin

huzzdog

retired
nice... i sent you a pm with my cell. shoot me a text.. my wife's uncle own's a lobster place.. i can tell you the best low key beach.. there is some must see night life if you don't have thin skin. i can also hook up golf if you are interested.