Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
No problem. Will just box the shaft and send to you as soon as it gets here. It will actually be here a week faster after making the shaft change. Says 2 weeks for delivery. Let you know when it is here.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I have 2 packages from Callaway to be delivered today. Maybe they got the irons all built in record time. No way they had time to build that driver.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
They did throw in overnight shipping but my understanding was they were shipping the full set together. Watch it be a couple irons and I will get them one a week until the full set is delivered.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I will never need a sweater again. I have a Ping rain jacket and a windbreaker. That is the extent of my long sleeve clothing

Country469

I just keep a poncho in my push cart now for emergencies. Got a couple FJ rain jackets and **** that I rarely wear. If I pack all that **** i wont be needed.

I did play at pinehurst in late march and the high was 45.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I mean overall though. That is all the long sleeve stuff I have not just for golf. Got rid of all kinds of coats and boots and stuff. I do have some of those fishing shirts that keep you from getting skin cancer that are long sleeved.

Country469

I was real worried about the courses around here, had been real hot and dry for 2 weeks but this hurricane **** got a week of 80 highs and rain all day all week gonna green us right the **** back up for prime all season

huzzdog

retired
it rained parts of almost every day in july. We've really only had about 5 hot days all summer. all of our golf courses are lush right now.

Country469

hot is fine, its when we got weeks without rain that the **** gets real burnout and hard. Can hit a few 350-400 yard drives down the slopes doe.

Country469

actually they have to keep the bent greens so much higher and wet when its dry they get real soft and receptive. place ends up playing like 500 less yards.