Goff Thread

huzzdog

retired
we are putting on marble floors right now. especially since tourist season is almost over. they microneedled and fertilized last week. now you better not be above the hole

Country469

yeah I played the course that had the monday qualifer for the PGA last week 2 days after and I was having trouble keeping wedges on the greens, concrete

hrdchrgin13

Home course is having a 4 man scramble the 11th, team club length back in the house.

I predict we shoot -13 but that ain’t gonna win

hrdchrgin13

Callaway is going to send me a Rogue but it is back ordered until the 28th of September

so I guess I can try out the riptide until that gets here and see if I like the rogue and just send one of them back

Country469

I made a tee time for 3:20 on sat for 2. Went to add a 3rd and some random twosome hopped on there alreay. With plenty of other tee times around then too. Who does that?

chile

Bad Ape
weirdos do that...gonna try and book a 6pm round for sat...last saturday, there was almost noone out and i got through my round in a couple of hours.

Country469

I've been going out with the kid around that time lately too. They have the last tee time set at 4:45 for 18 to the public but members can do whatever after that

Country469

I want to order a green book but no one ****ing has the course, ****ing par 3 9 hole course in town has one available not mine.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
And I got 2 boxes from Callaway yesterday. One had my 6 iron. The other had my 4 and 7 iron. I will get another box today. We will see that it is. I thought they were just going to ship the set once they built the whole thing.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Oh……we went to target last night to get some school supplies. They had a ton of Vice golf balls. I got a dozen Pro+ Gold balls. I was expecting the new new version of the Pro+ Called the gold. Nope……..the golf balls are gold.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I assume it’s gonna be the white

But I ain’t gonna hold you hostage, I’ll send you this Mitsubishi whenever you get that other one
Whatever is fine. I am in no hurry. Decide which one you like the best and send me the one you like the least. I would be selling head and shaft separately anyway.

Country469

they play as well as anything else imo, the durability was an issue for me but I'd play them again for $35/dozen all day