Goff Thread

hedge

life takes guts
Left hand grips the club like normal. Right hand puts the palm on the grip in its normal spot, but the fingers don’t close, leaving an open palm. Take some quarter shots like that and it helps “feel” like you’re hitting down on the ball.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
LONG day of golf on Saturday. Dad flew down and we played one of the resort courses. He rented clubs and hated them with a passion. I shot in the 90s for the first time in a little while. I have to get these distances dialed in. Florida golf is lots of sand and water. Hitting a ball a little short or a little long means a lost ball about 60% of the time. I think I lost a half dozen balls

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
I have a halloween scramble on Sunday. Supposed to be 45 degrees and wet. Makers mark or something similar, not a martini, will be consumed.

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
teen wolf. I won best costume last year- batman. A free round of golf was the prize. I was the only one in a costume.

wS9iwB5.jpg

ntz

tricknollegy
The furthest ball I ever hit was a noodle. I’m guessing part of it was the I don’t give a fuck I just found this $.99 ball, so here’s a full send

huzzdog

retired
thank god where i live tourist season is over.. beaches are closed but the mountains are just ramping up... west is a nightmare. people love that damn foliage