Going Middle

sgtmattbaker

Star Player
I'm not the best player out there by far, but I don't think I have ever tried to hit the ball to a specific person. I usually just look and see where the gaps in the outfield and infield are and then swing the bat. My hits may or may not go in those gaps. I've only hit it back to the pitcher twice while playing. One was a hard grounder that I think bounced right in between his legs and hit off the edge of end of his glove (I got on base) and the other was a terribly slow, crappy chopper. A lot of the time when I see line drives back to the pitcher I see them get caught, so I don't see the point even if I could hit line drives right at the pitcher at will. Almost all of the time though I'm trying to hit line drives that drop in front of the outfielders because I feel my chances for getting on base are much higher.

zhardinger65

John 14:6
lol, what a douche bag. surely you don't expect us to think that karate would have any kind of advantage fighting a few guys walking around carrying a bag with bats in it.

for that matter who give a crap about karate...it's useless and based on defense not offense. of course in this case you would probably have been beaten worse had you not had karate going for you.

Bigballa69

Banned User
lol, what a douche bag. surely you don't expect us to think that karate would have any kind of advantage fighting a few guys walking around carrying a bag with bats in it.

for that matter who give a crap about karate...it's useless and based on defense not offense. of course in this case you would probably have been beaten worse had you not had karate going for you.

I use all of my knowledge in the fighting arts when I fight.