Gonna need some people in GA

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
We are in the process of putting together a team for next years NSA tournaments. We will be playing E starting out. None of our guys have played sanctioned ball before. Most of us have been playing together for about 3 years or so. I have about 4 that i would be willing to use in a tournament team. I understand that we will need unselfish players and those willing to hit the ball for basehits where the defense isnt. I dont have enough unselfish players to create a competative team. The 4 people that I have that are strong on offense hits about .650 consistantly and a couple that are about .750 and pretty dog gone stout on defense as well. Well rounded ball players at their positions. We have never cared to advance and move into competative play until now. If there is anyone that would be interested in doing this, please send me a pm or post on here. This wouldnt be an every saturday thing, only once-twice a month.

Last edited:

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
where in ATL do you live? I think that as long as we can come up with a team that is dedicated to the certain tournaments everything will be ok. We can all play in our own towns or local tournaments until NSA tournament comes up. I have had a couple of people that are interested. Ive played with and against a few ppl on this board. Hopefully we can come up with a squad that will do something.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
depends on where the tournaments are at I may be interested.. shoot me a pm with details if you want.