Good fast pitch bats.

DangLuCkY

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a phenix that I sold now informed we can use fast pitch bats in our league again. What other bats are out there that are as good if not better than that? I've heard the keish is great but can't seem to find them. Tried on here with no success. I don't remember the Easton model numbers to look those up. Any suggestions or ideas would be great. Have about 300 and am looking to get 2 or so bats. Would like niw or low hit used. Let me know.

DemPhenom

Demarini-phenix,cf3 and cf4
easton-any og fastpitch bats (scn2b, scn5b,scn4b). any speed line(srv4b,ssr3b,srv5b,ssr4b, FP11SY9,FP11SY10,FP11ST10,FP11ST9)

Zipperking

WTP all day
is there a reason you prefer FP bats? Reason I ask is because fastpitch bats are still tested at the old ASA standard and still carry the 2004 stamp. Last year my gamers were my CF3 and SRV5b, but not anymore. Both of them have over 1000 hits and very well broken in. My J3a has a few hundred and has been outhitting them since day one. Just a little food for thought.

DangLuCkY

Addicted to Softballfans
All great ideas guys thanks that's what I was looking for. I'm looking into them tonight an will get back to those of you that offered some bats. Idk why I like fast pitch bats. I was always a fan of a heavier bat and last year a guy turned me onto a phenix and srv4b. I got the phenix at a good price and loved. In a tourney lat year I swung my phenix and some of the Easton's that were recommended and hit them very well. With me switching to a full overlap grip I feel I swing lighter bats with a better feel than the heavier 34inch 28+oz bats. I always used to think they were a joke until I swung them and was amazed so I wanna stick with them. I still have my Asa salvo which is a 28 and I like that a lot but just felt like picking up the shorter lighter bat in key hit situations I was more clutch.

DangLuCkY

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok I found a fp11sy9 for 99 no bids niw on eBay and a srv4b niw 31 bids at 92. Which would be the bat of choice for you guys? And what should I go up to on the srv4b niw?

IBUNT

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive got a Demarini 34/25 cf4st, 34/25 SRV5B, webbed and a rattle but hot! , and a Easton FS1 32/22 NIW.... lets work out a package deal...

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
Miken NRG FP is another solid fastpitch bat for slowpitch softball. It's a tank and takes some time to break in, but they do get very hot.