Good news

hobnobbin

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my Assassin back yesterday had called corporate and left mssgs. on Tuesday and had my bat Thursday.Bass came through thanks guys it broke early 80 swings and they returned a New Assassin and my receipt guess it didn't count as my return that makes me happy.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Great to hear a good thing coming out of BASS camp... Hob, I'm sure the extra mile some of the REP's and EXReps on here went certianly helped your cause...

earnstaf

BP Hero
Hopefully I get the same treatment on mine... we'll see. I also bought another one and am going to hit it today. It's 72 degrees outside right now and should be closer to 80 by the time we hit.

By the way, what's the # on your new one?

cmo27

Local Celebrity
Good step in the right direction for Bass.. If they keep it up I'll defintiely reconsider buying some equipment!

Eballhero

<font color="#0000EE">SBF Fund Donor</font>
this

Good step in the right direction for Bass.. If they keep it up I'll defintiely reconsider buying some equipment!

deffinatly a great way to add some reassurance to a new product, nice move on thier part.

Soldierstrong

Addicted to Softballfans
It's just a shame that they didn't return it with a Mandingo because according to a good source, all the other Bass bats are "poop."

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Funny how everyone is getting excited about one bat return lol. Hope they do start doing the right thing

Haha, agreed. If they can keep this sort of thing up, they may do alright. It's nice seeing someone happy with BASS bats/customer service.

DDI22

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my Assassin back yesterday had called corporate and left mssgs. on Tuesday and had my bat Thursday.Bass came through thanks guys it broke early 80 swings and they returned a New Assassin and my receipt guess it didn't count as my return that makes me happy.

It sounds like they took care of you with your broken assassin. I have the same situation going on now. My bass assassin cracked today and it has only 80-90 cuts on it max. All swings were using 40 core 325 compression balls. I am highly disappointed i bought this bat for $300 and only got this many swings out of it and now its cracked. What did you have to do to get a new bat and keep your receipt? I live in southern maryland, is there any reps aroud my area or do i have to call somebody? If so, what is the number?