Good price on Custom PRO303

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Yeah I wasn't sure since I usually don't hang onto gloves very long (other than my PP 504)...but that one is getting beat up so I know I'll need a nice replacement. Hopefully the new one fits the bill.

This was my thinking too. Knowing how often I buy and sell. And Im with you, I have one glove (pi 1781) that isnt going anywhere but I keep trying out other ones. Now I have this pro1000 and really like it and plan on keeping it but you know how that goes.

I told myself when I ordered it that once I get it, either the retail 1781 or the custom were going on the block and that I didnt need both...Now I dont want to part with either one haha.

BGPirates1

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm with you MNCFer. I ordered one on 5/30 and another on 5/31. Both rather simple so I'll let you know if mine get here early. I'm optimistically thinking next week.

I ordered on 5/30 as well... Now patiently waiting for the "glitch" to come back to order another..

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Hoping for Wednesday and Thursday delivery days. What a fantastic week that would make! Somehow I wandered over to the customizer again and created a Primo/Sherry based glove, so I too am on the glitch lookout part III.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Rawlingsgear has a 15% off store wide sale going on right now but the code (15STOREWIDE) doesn't seem to work on custom gloves. I built one and tried to apply the code in the cart and it doesn't do anything. Keep on waiting I guess.

kybosh_ag

Extra Hitter
TE has a 15% off any order over $99 that doesn't expire (JWX5TXH9). That was the second code I used to get mine so cheap. I'm at work so I can't check to see if it still works on the customs, but every time I've tried since I ordered it still worked.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine today. I'm impressed.

5693BF11-1E24-4F48-BD03-5F2903A9F499_zpsh7skc8te.jpg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
what color is the welting, and is the leather black dry or black oiled?

I am guessing that it is the oiled as it doesn't look like the dry, but what it really looks like is the Featherlite in the pics (which is actually an option on the form from SBF).

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
I am guessing that it is the oiled as it doesn't look like the dry, but what it really looks like is the Featherlite in the pics (which is actually an option on the form from SBF).

Rous is correct, and I'm sure a lot of you have your negative opinions on it but I love it. Not all that concerned with it lasting me a lifetime, I buy 10 gloves a year anyway lol and my PP 504 is still doing just fine. I think most people prefer the dry black though so by all means order what works best for you. I am in love with the feel of the featherlite and when the deal came up at that price I just decided why the heck not. I actually prefer PP, I just didn't feel like dropping that much money since the discount wasn't working on those.

Great looking leather, what's this measure out to,

Haven't had a tape on it yet, got it after work last night and it was pretty late.

For those of you who got the sweatbands, are they the velcro model that can easily be removed?

Yes, it's velcro.

Last edited:

eviladams

All hail Megatron.....
The site (if I'm on the right one) is offering 15% off and free ship. Not sure how to double up on the discount codes though like some of you guys have done. $271 is a good deal, but not enough to make me pull the trigger.

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
The site (if I'm on the right one) is offering 15% off and free ship. Not sure how to double up on the discount codes though like some of you guys have done. $271 is a good deal, but not enough to make me pull the trigger.

They were running a 20% off at the time I ordered and it allowed the 15% to be tacked onto that. Shipping ran $7 if I remember correctly so it ended up being $224.

beeblebobble

Starting Player

It won't even accept the 15% code for me on a custom glove.

kybosh_ag

Extra Hitter

They were running a 20% off at the time I ordered and it allowed the 15% to be tacked onto that. Shipping ran $7 if I remember correctly so it ended up being $224.

Yeah, you're on the right site. Originally the 20% was taken off automatically as soon as you added it to the cart without using a promo code, which meant you could enter an additional code to get the extra 15% off. After that "glitch", they started using promo codes to take the discount off so you could only get one discount at a time. I'm sure they didn't like losing $100+ per glove.

It won't even accept the 15% code for me on a custom glove.

I know previously the discounts didn't work on the Rawlings PP or Wilson's gloves. I'm at work and it won't save/add customs to the cart, so I can't tell if they eliminated discounting the gloves all together or not. Sometimes the promos they run won't work on certain items, but I have the 15% off code that I used on my glove, it doesn't expire.