Got a new 2013 ASA BJ Fulk. Ready to break it in.

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got this in. Ready to get this thing out of the wrapper. I'll be swinging it tonight. Will update on it's performance. It probably won't get too many cuts. But we'll see. Hope today goes by fast.

M

MJL 00

haha, you should like, swings smooth. Gonna take some tee cuts tonight hopefully here

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
*Update
Well I got about 75 cuts more or less. With some BP & game use.
I took a couple of hacks hitting BP with some Utrip 44 core balls & the ball was coming off good.
Come game time. We were hitting ASA 52 core & the balls felt like mush. The bat felt a lil stiff & the ball didn't fly off the bat much. Looks like it'll need some more cuts put into it. But overall I'm satisfied. I can't go wrong with Worth.

M

MJL 00

Hit some off the tee, tee was on top of home plate, out of 55 balls hit 8 over 300' fence. SS seems lil small right now but when you hit it ball flys. Exit speed isnt as good as the Mayhem XL or Ressy as of now, but IMO not broke in yet...

luckyshot

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit some off the tee, tee was on top of home plate, out of 55 balls hit 8 over 300' fence. SS seems lil small right now but when you hit it ball flys. Exit speed isnt as good as the Mayhem XL or Ressy as of now, but IMO not broke in yet...

I feel the same way. Looks like it'll need some more cuts to better break in.
I'll be swinging it again tomorrow.