Got a question about a Nokona?

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
I have never had a Naokona before, just seen them around every once and a while. Not too many people have them around here. I really like the way the Walnut leather looks. I love and swear buy my Vinci BR44 but I really want to try out a Nokona in the future. Here is a link to the Vinci site of my glove http://www.vincipro.com/cart/baseball-glove-model-br44-13-cp-kip-softball-glove-h-web.html What glove in a Nokona is comparable to my Vinci BR44? The biggest thing that I'm looking for and is a MUST is the palm padding since I pitch often and I really like the H web look on any manufacture. What model would you guys recommend?

no nokona is going to have the padding your talking about. as far as h webs go the 12.75 series is the biggest with a h web. check out page 28 on the nokona owners thread, the13in has an open web that is sweet. called the U web i believe.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
If you are pitching (and want lightweight), you want either the buckaroo BB1275H or the BS1250. Both are a bit bigger than the BR44, but not much. I use the 1250 softball pattern to pitch and I think it is the perfect glove for that, but you'd have to order an H-web from Nokona ($25) if you don't want the basket.

I actually think the BB1275H might have a palm pad, but not 100% on that. The walnut 1275H is too heavy to pitch with (30 oz).