Got my first Z1000 today....

BigWhite

<font color="#00EE00">Charging by the Pound!!!</fo
WOW! This thing is nasty. I got a 2011 27oz EL and it's flat out nasty.

Scott P

Starting Player
My 2012 ASA Balanced 28 oz arrived today. I need to find a place to take some BP. It just looks sweet. I don't want to take off that wrapper.

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
mu wed team has a couple and they're prolly the hottest sticks in the dugout...they get swung more than the scn5's and demars we have!!

freakazoid

I do it B.I.G.!!!
i gotta 2012 30oz endload that is sick... have fun and lmk how long it takes before you here "that bats broken" or "i think you just broke your bat"

T2RACING

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. It happens. And dang doesn't it feel good. You just gotta fall in love with these sticks!!

TXOutlaws

Coach
I think I have a deal pending for another 26oz Z... and selling my Duo to a buddy next Friday to possibly get a catty.

2 Zs and a Catty, I'd be happy with that bat bag :)

T2RACING

Addicted to Softballfans
Lmao. Just got my first OG Catty yesterday too!! It is a tank and hot as pissfire!!! Lol. It's a sickness!!!

medoggy360

Starting Player
I have a local guy selling me a niw balanced 140$ 2012 model. I usually swing mikens do u guys think I should pick it up and give it a try

BigWhite

<font color="#00EE00">Charging by the Pound!!!</fo
I think so. I've always been a Worth fan. The funny thing is that it's a two piece but it's so firm. Love it!

T2RACING

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a local guy selling me a niw balanced 140$ 2012 model. I usually swing mikens do u guys think I should pick it up and give it a try

If you like Miken I def wouldn't pick this up if I were you. You will hate it. Btw you have his Phone # and paypal info by chance. Lol

MaXXXed_Out

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked one up and only hit it a couple times and love it. My unicorn and scn9 are gonna take a back seat. I already gave her a nickname. It is Gonorrhea, cause it pisses fire and when you hit it sounds like a clap.

twntywunz

34/30 club member 2121
I have noticed that the utrip version does not sound as crazy as the asa versions i have heard. Ball screams of this thing. At first i thought the 30el might be a bit heavy,but now im used to it and wow. Gonna be an all tps guy for 2012:)