jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure what to think of it yet.

20130320_194157.jpg

20130320_194219.jpg

20130320_194245.jpg

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
I wasn't going for a theme, just had ideas. The guy does good work on motorcycles, guess a lacrosse helmet was too much. Didn't pay a lot since the guy worked around his other paint projects to lower the cost.

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it just me or does the chick painted look like she is doing the duck face?... Or is it a pacifier?

tlordi

Addicted to Softballfans
If you ever get any kind of artwork done and your not sure how you feel about, ..You dont like it. The devils face is terrible bro. Im really not trying to kill ya right now, but I hope didnt pay much for it. Another vote for paint it black.

frdvschvy

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it just me or does the chick painted look like she is doing the duck face?... Or is it a pacifier?

She also has saggy lop-sided **** and the bat knob/handle looks like a *****.

Sorry, not a fan of the work. Rattle can the whole thing black before taking the field... please.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
You will be the laughing stock at league night. As was previously said, paiint it black and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

dgambill85

Banned User
Hmmm I wonder what would look best? Besides
The guy who had the sharpie work done (that one was sick) every other one has looked like garbage and fairly pointless. Arod3776 should post his. It's pretty good.

grubd

Banned User
Sorry, that really stinks for you man. Looks like at the flea market the black woman that air brushes those ghetto t-shirts and trucker hats.