Greinert

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
What's the general consensus on the Black and Red UTRIP Greinert weighting. Are they well over sticker like others have been? I like my bats to scale right around 27.5 with a lizard skin and a knobcuff. Just wondering if I should get a 27.5 or a 26.5 if they're heavy.

shakes24

Addicted to Softballfans
Personally I think the new Combat line runs a little on the heavy side. I swung a 27 with the older models and now swing a 26 and feels more like a 27 to me. Just my thoughts and I have other teammates who feel the same if that helps.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
Skov! I had the Utrip greinert last year. I would recommend the 26.5 if you want it to scale in the 27.5 area.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
Skov! I had the Utrip greinert last year. I would recommend the 26.5 if you want it to scale in the 27.5 area.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. I didn't have any of last year's Combats but I remember the '13s were all coming in heavy. Except, of course, when I got a 26 UTRIP Wanted for my last DLAS bat in '13 thinking it would be heavy and it was pretty much right on sticker. I just don't want to get a 26.5 and it be too light.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I bought a 27.5 and it scales at 26.6 with a Lizard Skin. Combats are all over the place, call the store you're ordering from and ask nicely if they'll weigh a few for you.

Hurk

Star Player
The Assault line this year are pretty much bang on sticker weight.

This years Wanted runs a little light, as does the Portent.

Last years Assault 3SE was heavier, as was their Portent.

Not sure if that helps at all... just seems like last years were a bit heavier, and this years seem closer to without going over... like The Price is Right.

KyGent12

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a 25.5oz because my DB weighed 1.5 over sticker but it weighed 25.66 niw. Niw Rogo 26oz scales at 26.01

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Bats without the PED i would assume weight more accurately. My Plagues, Assault G4 and CG Derby Boys are all pretty much bang on sticker. Derby Boys, Portent and Wanteds are a little bit over generally but also under some times. I guess the weight of the ped and the glue required to fix it in the barrel would create some minor variation.

codyp333

Addicted to Softballfans
This is hands down the hottest bat of the year, out of all manufacturers. It was way hotter than the Miken DC and was great after a 100 hits. Thanks combat

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
Got the bat in the other day. Swapped grips and added a knobcuff. Weighs 27.8 with the wrapper still on. That'll do just fine. Thanks for the help, guys.