Grey/Pink CL22 on a fedex scale

badblood17

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz Grey/Pink CL22 on a fedex scale

I stopped at fedex at lunch. 27oz still in wrapper and has lizard skin wrap(.5). The scale says 1.75 but it had .1 pre weight on it so 1.65lb=26.4oz

Last edited:

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't those go in .05 increments?

Like:
1.80 ect?

That would throw it way off if so....I have the same scale at work and it does them in .05

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
this is on par with most of the CL22 stadiums that have passed through my hands so far....if you want a 27.5 end loaded feel....get a 28oz CL22

Wheatbread_5

Warpath's Idol
I feel you pain badblood17. Yesterday I picked up a 2014 CL22 Stadium off a teammate. I weigh it and it was 25.3oz and the sticker weight says 26oz. This has to be 1st bat I've ever owned under the stickers listed weight. I do have a receipt but not sure what to do.

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel you pain badblood17. Yesterday I picked up a 2014 CL22 Stadium off a teammate. I weigh it and it was 25.3oz and the sticker weight says 26oz. This has to be 1st bat I've ever owned under the stickers listed weight. I do have a receipt but not sure what to do.

is this with or without the grip on it ?

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
I always thought the sticker weight was supposed to be just the bat and not the grip. My gnr lite with lizard skins weighs .6 so I'm usually back to sticker after that anyways.

Wheatbread_5

Warpath's Idol
Thanks CL22 for clearing this up. But, there supposed to be "Extreme End Load" as advertised correct? This really feels more like a balanced bat then end loaded. Regardless, i'm cool with it. Thanks you!!!!