Grit ball tower specs

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Does anyone have the specs to build a shelf system for the grit ball tower??

I don't have the specs but I can tell you the BB2 is definitely larger than the Black Ops as my shelf from the Ops does not fill the space. This grit bag is a nice bag as well just wish it had some pockets on the side for extra stuff.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Does anyone have the specs to build a shelf system for the grit ball tower??
What is the need for a shelf system for the Grit roller, or even the backpack? They both come standard with shelf systems?
The roller stands sturdy on its own without an aftermarket mod.

I can certainly get you the specs, just curious as to why there's a need for a shelf system in a bag that already has shelves.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
I don't have the specs but I can tell you the BB2 is definitely larger than the Black Ops as my shelf from the Ops does not fill the space. This grit bag is a nice bag as well just wish it had some pockets on the side for extra stuff.
Chad you are spot on with this! Love the bag just wish I had a couple small pockets on the side

Tbugg1234

What is the need for a shelf system for the Grit roller, or even the backpack? They both come standard with shelf systems?

I can certainly get you the specs, just curious as to why there's a need for a shelf system in a bag that already has shelves.

I want to build one with lights on it, Its more of a custom boredom streak I'm going through.

Flipitsports52

Were u able to get those dimensions for the grit bag I've seen a couple post some with homemade shelfs

MaverickAH

Chad you are spot on with this! Love the bag just wish I had a couple small pockets on the side

There are plenty of third party options primarily designed for tactical bags that can be used to add additional pockets. A couple of strips of Velcro tape will add just about any of them securely to any bag. I've done so in the past. Check Amazon.

SandyWH

#Delicious
I would still recommend measuring yourself

BB2 Dims:
Height = 35"
Width = 11.5"
Depth - 9.5-10"