Grit BB2 Bag review

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
Initially I wasn't interested in purchasing the bag due to the lack of pockets, but I broke down and bought it because I figured I can add my own.

I am glad I did.

For those of you that this important to - it could hold 6 bats pretty easily. I carry 3-4 myself. I swapped out their cooler for my own that holds a little bit more. So that back section is holding 4 bats and a golf style cooler that holds 3 24oz bottles of water.

Their is a top pocket which I put my wallet/phone/keys in. The top shelf holds my glove. I keep my glove wrapped up with a ball so it takes a little more space up.

On the second shelf I keep another glove wrapped. I also keep a mask as well as a mesh bag with some extra batting gloves. I was going to put that mesh bag on the inside of the front panel with Velcro but there is no need. That middle shelf is pretty big.

The mesh pouch that it does come with is also pretty handy for whatever. Big enough for batting gloves I think although that isn't what I use it for.

I did put a strip of Velcro on the front of the bag as well as on the inside panel. My game batting gloves get put on the outside during games and on the inside to hang after games.

The shoe compartment doesn't get crushed by the section above, and it pulls out to keep it clean.

The materials are top notch. The zippers are really good.

As you all know the bag stands on its own which is really cool feature. It also comes with hooks to hang, but I haven't had to use them yet. Very sturdy due to the framing system.

Also the bag can be wheeled, carried or used as a back pack which is another feature I think is pretty cool.

All in all it is the best "big" bag I have had in a long while, and for now it replaced my Diamond IX3 BPack.

Party mafia

Initially I wasn't interested in purchasing the bag due to the lack of pockets, but I broke down and bought it because I figured I can add my own.

I am glad I did.

For those of you that this important to - it could hold 6 bats pretty easily. I carry 3-4 myself. I swapped out their cooler for my own that holds a little bit more. So that back section is holding 4 bats and a golf style cooler that holds 3 24oz bottles of water.

Their is a top pocket which I put my wallet/phone/keys in. The top shelf holds my glove. I keep my glove wrapped up with a ball so it takes a little more space up.

On the second shelf I keep another glove wrapped. I also keep a mask as well as a mesh bag with some extra batting gloves. I was going to put that mesh bag on the inside of the front panel with Velcro but there is no need. That middle shelf is pretty big.

The mesh pouch that it does come with is also pretty handy for whatever. Big enough for batting gloves I think although that isn't what I use it for.

I did put a strip of Velcro on the front of the bag as well as on the inside panel. My game batting gloves get put on the outside during games and on the inside to hang after games.

The shoe compartment doesn't get crushed by the section above, and it pulls out to keep it clean.

The materials are top notch. The zippers are really good.

As you all know the bag stands on its own which is really cool feature. It also comes with hooks to hang, but I haven't had to use them yet. Very sturdy due to the framing system.

Also the bag can be wheeled, carried or used as a back pack which is another feature I think is pretty cool.

All in all it is the best "big" bag I have had in a long while, and for now it replaced my Diamond IX3 BPack.
Thanks for the review Paul, could you post some pictures of your Grit roller bag with your own cooler in it? Do you think this RTIC softpak 20 cooler will fit inside the Grit roller?

since the rtic coolers will retain the ice for a few days and it will fit 20 cans of beer. If the rtic cooler can fit into the grit rolller bag, that will be one kick ass tourney bag. :)

the Grit specs are 36xHx12.5Wx13.5D
RTic softpak 20 cooler: 13.75Hx13.5Wx9.5D

i am worry about the 13.W on the rtic might not be able to fit into the Grit BB2 roller bag.

Last edited:

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the review Paul, could you post some pictures of your Grit roller bag with your own cooler in it? Do you think this RTIC softpak 20 cooler will fit inside the Grit roller?

since the rtic coolers will retain the ice for a few days and it will fit 20 cans of beer. If the rtic cooler can fit into the grit rolller bag, that will be one kick ass tourney bag. :)

the Grit specs are 36xHx12.5Wx13.5D
RTic softpak 20 cooler: 13.75Hx13.5Wx9.5D

i am worry about the 13.W on the rtic might not be able to fit into the Grit BB2 roller bag.

I don't think that one works. The cooler I have isn't as wide.
https://emporium.ellewarehouse.online/Listing_i2118784

Last edited: