GSC Bat...

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**
Well it's 2012, and the bats were purchased in 2010....maybe we're due for another update soon?!?!?!?:mad:

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**
...Guess we're NOW waiting to see if maybe the Myans were right, and we won't need a return before 2013.............

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Well does Bill still come on the board. Can he even give a good reason not to give a refund at this point? This sounds like more than a buyer beware to me.........

Last edited:

bjh1997

D Swinger
lets see how this goes i am just trying to get a refund on a core i paid for! Thought I was buying one and not a investor in these...

HITTS

That is the truth, I'm sure if Easton, Miken or Worth couldnt fulfill a replacement bat that they would find a way to compensate the cutomer unlike Bill. thats HORRIBLE customer service.
Your' kidding I've dealt with Worth .....less.....Miken 50/50.....Easton don't buy them.
On the other hand
Combat does this . :)

Last edited:

HITTS

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!! i'm glad i never jumped on this band wagon
so these bats suck?

Here the skinny from my expeirence...

..I had heard about the Gates Bat when they Made the Red Veteran. Nice bat. I purchased one of the Blue veterans in 2010. It was one of about 20 before the GBA (God Bless America) bat came out then the White Veran.
MyBlue bat is still going strong and has over 1000 cuts on it no chips or flaking very little spider webbing. I only use it when temp is above 65 degrees. The put to much glue on the end cap in their hast to get them delivered and the excess creates a slight sound. That occured after the first 25 swings. I love this bat. Recieved a GBA demo for a tourney to show around during a tourney I was told bat had about 850 cuts on it. It cracked vertically about 1 1/2 inch in the 3rd game. Add another 40 plus swings. Bill to me to do what I want with it. I been using it for BP for over a year. Used it for BP last month it sharked tooth in the sweet spot. Still using it till it dies since it sharked I put another 50+ on it I'm not a home run hitter, but I do hit the ball very hard. I like the white veteran, but depending on the bat they cracked after a couple hundred swings on average. Didnh't try the Wallop or Spirit. I haven't ventured to buy another Gates bat due to this new one taking so long. I think Bill is a business man and this new project has been a little more that expected to complete.
Overall the bats are good & have good pop[..... but I will continue to use my Combats they test tried & true. JMO

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I like new products and small companys but do not believe you should sell what U cant eliver. I know stuff happens but two years is way to long. Not trying to bash anyone IJS whats right is right.

Last edited:

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i was a rep for them, the white vet is a tank senior bat i got almost 2,000 swing on mine and it was hot the first gba was really hot but broke fast and the 2p gba was good and mine lasted 200 plus before i sold it, but im still waiting on a replacement for the first gba that broke fast but il just wait until there done i guess

DeeMo28

Addicted to Softballfans
from what I gather from a credible source is that Bill Gateley has stepped away from GSC Bats and is now involved with Catholic Athletes for Christ. Apparently there is a new group of investors for GSC Bats, but who knows what direction they will take the company in. My buddy who was a rep for GSC, received a personal email from Bill explaining exactly what I stated previously. With my buddy being a rep we supposedly had a "sponsorship" last season but that obviously did not come to fruition. Each player was suppose to get a bat for the season for exchange of the GSC logo on our uniforms. That was a waste of money.

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**
No One knows yet...Going to be 2yrs waiting on this...company has new owners now...WOULDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM GSC UNTIL THEY'VE PROVEN SOMETHING OTHER THAN COMPLETE Incompetence!!

mstg25

**OG Horsemen**
Just spoke with the New owner of GSC/Gates: Steve McKinlay. Seems like things are starting to get off the ground over there and they expect product as soon as this May. If you would like his contact info, please PM me.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
PigsFlying.gif

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
Going out on a limb...but I doubt anyone here will be sinking money into gsc until they prove to be a reputable company