GSL..... Full of s***?

jstaib16

Addicted to Softballfans
we played in this tourney as well the umpires didnt kno the rules the bats allowed kept changing the homerun rule changed multipul times was bs

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
We at GSL recognized there were a few major issues with this tournament but, we have taken steps to insure things like this will never happen again. If any manager would like to speak with us directly PLEASE call the National office & we will make it right.

Thank you !

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
We at GSL recognized there were a few major issues with this tournament but, we have taken steps to insure things like this will never happen again. If any manager would like to speak with us directly PLEASE call the National office & we will make it right.

Thank you !

Very cool. I'll have him call you.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats to "your boys" who are Champions of the World of a tournament nobody played in from an association nobody cares about. Good thing they're friends with you though to get this ring situation cleared up for them, they'll be the talk of the town and surely will pull more chicks by having those rings when they hit the Utah bar scene. You know, the same guys who next will argue they belong in a lower division despite being "World Champions"

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Congrats to "your boys" who are Champions of the World of a tournament nobody played in from an association nobody cares about. Good thing they're friends with you though to get this ring situation cleared up for them, they'll be the talk of the town and surely will pull more chicks by having those rings when they hit the Utah bar scene. You know, the same guys who next will argue they belong in a lower division despite being "World Champions"

Bar scene? Bro, we're all Mormons here in Utah. We don't drink. Hahaha.

trip

stfu

you're kind of a dumb **** aren't you

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

Thank you !

Si is this getting fixed or what? You got called out publicly, might be a good idea to try to publicly fix this issue.

Wow you sounds like an angry douchebag.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Maybe it is about "say what you'll do and do what you say". But whatever, you sounded tough...well done sport.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Guys who are starting Associations out here in Cali are doing something Similar. I am not saying GSL is doing what I am about to post, its more a consumer beware.

Hey guys running cash series tournament $1000 cash to the winner per division. I need min 12 teams per division. 2 Weeks later event is almost sold out only 3 spots left. 3 days before event sold out.

Well he said 12 per division, so he didn't have 12 per division. He can only take 24 teams so he created 3 divisions sold out each division at 8 per division and gave away Full Subs per division which was significantly less then advertised. Is he lying??? Not really. Is he telling the truth??? absolutely NOT. Teams that didn't want full subs got $300 cash back and entry fee was $365 per team.

In the future, you might want to ask the directors how many teams he has total cap, what is worst case scenario for prize package. Then you can determine if you want to feed the organization or not.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Guys who are starting Associations out here in Cali are doing something Similar. I am not saying GSL is doing what I am about to post, its more a consumer beware.

Hey guys running cash series tournament $1000 cash to the winner per division. I need min 12 teams per division. 2 Weeks later event is almost sold out only 3 spots left. 3 days before event sold out.

Well he said 12 per division, so he didn't have 12 per division. He can only take 24 teams so he created 3 divisions sold out each division at 8 per division and gave away Full Subs per division which was significantly less then advertised. Is he lying??? Not really. Is he telling the truth??? absolutely NOT. Teams that didn't want full subs got $300 cash back and entry fee was $365 per team.

In the future, you might want to ask the directors how many teams he has total cap, what is worst case scenario for prize package. Then you can determine if you want to feed the organization or not.

I see alot of this lately....it is pretty sad.

This post is awesome. :bigok::bigok::bigok:

They just gave out ISPS/HSA rings in some tournament out here in AZ a few weeks ago. There were like 12 teams in Lower E, and around the same in Upper E. No UTRIP D or higher teams were allowed to play. So now there are 2 teams in AZ who did better than 11 other teams all from AZ that walk around calling themselves ISPS World Champs. hahahaha

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
Could be worse. The team that Usssa E worlds in Vegas didnt even get a T Shirt for winning 140+ team tourney. Basically got an F U, and have a nice day. hahaha

Could be worse. The team that Usssa E worlds in Vegas didnt even get a T Shirt for winning 140+ team tourney. Basically got an F U, and have a nice day. hahaha

I find this hard to believe, 2 years ago we came in 3rd in USSSA E Vegas and won Hitting Jackets for each player, 3 All Tournament Trophies, and 1 team trophy.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
I find this hard to believe, 2 years ago we came in 3rd in USSSA E Vegas and won Hitting Jackets for each player, 3 All Tournament Trophies, and 1 team trophy.

Seem'd odd to me too. Got a couple buddies on the team that won in Vegas and according to them they didn't get anything.