Gsl is back!!!!!! April 5-6 atascadero

chooch $$$

Star Player
GSL IS BACK IN THE 805!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paloma Creek Park Atascadero

Mens D Sat April 5
Mens E Sun April 6
Llimited Space So Sign Up Soon!!!!

ENTRY FEE $260+$35 REG IF NOT REG

Hrs Will Be Modified Due To The Short Fences

Prizes 1st & 2nd

Contact Robert 559-367-5362
Frank 805-878-0606

chooch $$$

Star Player
Team list

takin over-paso
phenomenon-cc
punisher sports-santa maria
8 up-Santa Maria
Bas-Santa Maria
Hardknox-Atascadero

Last edited:

shaunt

Central CA Vinci Rep
How's the HRs going to be modified to
work on those 2 fields? Aren't they like only 270ft

chooch $$$

Star Player
You will still have your Dhh but instead of being ending inning outs they will only be outs and prob give some extra hrs to hit for the team

NCS

Putanginamo
Damn only two fields there, but welcome back. Have you tried Arroyo Grande yet?

NCS

Putanginamo
You have to have fences? USSSA ran tourneys down there all the time. Just modified the HR rules. Also Oxnard had the break away fences. I'm just suggesting, because alot of the valley teams come because they like to vacation on the coast. Always good turnouts there.

JBAUM17

Cha-Cha #17
Paso would be the ideal new place but I'm sure their calendar is pretty full.

Paso says you have to request a date almost 2 years in adavnce in order to have a shot. Not worth it. Ya the fields are niceish but to deal with the city of Paso = no fun.

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
I need the fences because we have the Dhh rule also in Ag they give first dibs to all the youth sports

Come out to Salinas and throw a few tourneys. 4 field (with fences) complex. Near Monterey/Santa Cruz if some people want a "getaway wkend"...just a thought...

The town isn't as bad as some think..LoL. Don't really have much drama when it comes to softball out here..

JBAUM17

Cha-Cha #17
Stoked for this.....glad to see GSL is back on the coast. Definitely the best ball on the coast when GSL is in town.