GSL Season Opener Jan 4-5 Santa Maria

chooch $$$

Star Player
GSL SEASON OPENER!!!!

Hagerman Sports Complex Santa Maria

Men's E & D Jan 4

Coed Lower and Upper Jan 5

Entry Fee $290 Includes 2014 GSL Registration.
This Event Usually Sells Out So Sign Up Soon to Hold Your Spot.

Prizes TBA

Call Robert 559-367-5362
Frank 805-878-0606
Alex 559-284-7041

Global Sports League!!!
The Revolution Continues

Last edited:

chooch $$$

Star Player
Men's list

Cal Prime/Mizuno-Bako
Team Swagg- Lindsey
Punisher Sports Apparel-Santa Maria
Hard Headed-Visalia
Smash n Dash-Santa Maria
Bas-Santa Maria
Kekambas-Santa Maria
GUTS-Lompoc
Team Sanchez-Visalia
Phenomenon-cc
Ugly Rumors-Fresno
Compas-Santa Maria
Gargoyles-Santa Maria
Cobra Kai-Bako
Knuckle Heads-Santa Maria
Bomb Squad-Santa Maria
Chingaso Alley- Lompoc
Lingerers-Santa Maria
Takin Over-Paso
Valley Billiard-Fresno
Primos-Santa Maria
TR-Cen Cal
Avengers-cc
Rare Form-Bako

Coed list

We Are Not Saints-cc
Bas-Santa Maria
Complete chaos-cc
Money talks-Ag
Devil Dawgs-Lompoc
One night stand- cc
Shenanigans-cc
So sexy-Santa Maria
Team solo-Santa Maria

Last edited:

chooch $$$

Star Player
Just a recap of playing rules for gsl tourneys!!!!!!!!

Pitching
5'10 strikezone ball must have an arc
1-1 count with nothing to waste
pump fakes are allowed but ball must be delivered within 5 seconds. There will be no behind the back or through the legs deliveries this will result in an illegal delivery. No quick pitches will be allowed.

Run rules
20 after 3 15 after 4 12 after 5
must have 9 players to start the game. The 10th spot being an out till that player shows up.
May bat up to 12 players

designated home run hitter
every team must announce the dhh at the start of the game and must have it on the scorecard.
If you fail to do so you will not have a dhh for that game.
You may substitute your dhh for another player that is not in the line-up but if the dhh comes out of the game for whatever reason you lose the dhh for the game.
The dhh can hit a hr every time at bat with no penalty.
Should the dhh be walked intentional or unintentional this opens the hr up for someone else in the line-up to hit it without penalty until the dhh comes up again.

Mens e division you get the dhh and all other hrs over the fence are inning ending outs
mens d divsion you get the dhh and 2 hrs per team all others over the fence are just outs

coed must be 5/5 on the field. You may play your females anywhere on the field. You may bat odd up to 12 players.
Line-up must be male/female
coed lower you get the dhh(1male & 1 female) all other hrs over the fence are inning ending outs.
Coed upper you get the dhh(1male & 1 female) & 2hrs all others are just out.

chooch $$$

Star Player
Rule Changes For GSL 2014 Season

Effective Jan 1 2014!!!!!!!!!!!
No bats allowed under 26 oz & NO FAST PITCH BATS….PERIOD!!!!!
This is for all Mens Divisions

For the Coed Divisions Females only will be allowed to use the FAST PITCH BATS

Bat Flipping, Snapping Off Players, Rolling The Ball To First or Any Other Acts of Taunting,Ridicule,ETC….
WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!

We will be switching to a new ball for the up coming season….
GSL will be using the Dudley 44/375
Teams that have a stock pile of the trumps that we used last season will still be allowed to use them as backups but only till March..
Dudley is working on balls that are stamped with the GSL logo so by March we should all be using the Dudley GSL ball only…

chooch $$$

Star Player
All that stuff just leads to problems.. Someone gets mad then they start talking mess then the next thing that happens we are trying to seperate teams from getting into it.. Besides who needs the extra drama..

chooch $$$

Star Player
D Division
1st Hard Headed
2nd Ugly Rumors
3rd Shocker Cartel

E Division
1st Smash n Dash
2nd Takin Over
3rd Rare Form

chooch $$$

Star Player
Thank you to all the teams that came out this past weekend. Some really good games and I had a chance to see some really nice plays being made throughout the day.. Always a pleasure to see everyone.. Looking forward to see you again Feb 1...

NCS

Putanginamo
Sorry to all that were offended for me flipping my bat. Now you can pull your chonies out of your ass crack! :)

hobster03

By You!!
Robert, when will the GSL schedule be updated on the web site. I am working on our 2014 and need to know your dates. Thanks bud.

NCS

Putanginamo
I didn't but got warned. But one of my teammates was called out in the following inning for a borderline bat flip. its all good, its not like he or I do it on purpose. But I guess some are offended and consider that "showing them up" Which to me says they are just afraid of a little competition. :)

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
I didn't but got warned. But one of my teammates was called out in the following inning for a borderline bat flip. its all good, its not like he or I do it on purpose. But I guess some are offended and consider that "showing them up" Which to me says they are just afraid of a little competition. :)

I got warned A LOT on Saturday to the point that I started placing the bat down on the ground after a hit! LoL Wasnt my intention to bat flip but those umps dont know the difference between a "bat flip" vs "tossing the bat back after your swing"...

NCS

Putanginamo
Haha I did the same thing and almost tripped on my bat coming out of the box. its just a habit for me to flip or throw the bat.

Compas22

Manager
Quit it!!!! You did it on purpose because you were mad all day because the snack bar at Haggerman doesn't sell Filipino food!! You should have been ejected... But it was pretty funny when you tripped on your bat!!!!:wtf2: