global sports league season opener
"the new revolution has begun"

hagerman sports complex santa maria

mens sat jan 5
coed sun jan 6

entry fee $245+$35 gsl reg for 2013

prizes based on number of teams per division

the new revolution has begun on the westcoast with gsl softball
and we would like to invite your team to our new organization.

Please check out our website www.gslsoftball.com

calif state director robert moite 559-367-5362 [email protected]

asst. Director frank vasquez 805-878-0606

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
looks like thers going to b good times this coming year, thanks for bringing great events to Central Coast!!

DIEHARD NSA

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking into having some in az got a friend in Mesa with connections with a lot of teams so trying to put it together

DIEHARD NSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick 23 is correct 50/375. I'm hoping our shipment will be here by the start of the year if not I will use the NSA 44/400 till they come in. I'm gonna check with another director to see if they have some left from this past year

DIEHARD NSA

Addicted to Softballfans
They do ship fast but from what I was told from my boss in Ohio is they are out of stock right now and new shipment to arrive in the beginning of the year but I'm guessing with the holidays might be delayed

DIEHARD NSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Men's list

Censo-Santa Maria
Bas-Santa Maria
Sop-Lompoc
Soulja army-Lompoc
Team Swagg-Visalia
Blinded-visalia
Debt collectors-Santa Maria
Young Guns-Ag
Pistoleros-Oxnard
Slightly Stupid-Bako
Crew Cartel-Cc
Out on Bail-Santa Maria
Strokin-Bako
Team Ponl34-Oxnard
Cen Cal Game****s-Paso
Bombers Brigade-cc
Fear nothing-Lompoc
Los Primos-Santa Maria
Yezzer-Bako
Phenomenon-ag
RMFG-Santa Maria
Monster Squad-ag
We are not Saints- cc
County Boyz-Oxnard
Drastik Measurez-Santa Maria
Jabroneys-Santa Maria
No wonz-Lompoc
Bustercherry-Santa Maria
Premier athletics-Porterville
Gargoyles-Santa Maria

Coed list

8up-Santa Maria
Jobu-Santa Maria
Mojo-Santa Maria
Chittakahz-Oxnard
Team hazardous-Santa Maria
Mob-cc
We are not saints-cc
Beer 30-paso
**** & giggles-paso
Devil dawgs-lompoc
Bullies-Lompoc
Avengers-Bako
Chorizo n tacos-Santa Maria

Last edited:

DIEHARD NSA

Addicted to Softballfans
Here some general rules to check out for gsl that way your team will be ready for the season opener.....

PITCHING
5'10 STRIKEZONE BALL MUST HAVE AN ARC
1-1 COUNT WITH NOTHING TO WASTE
PUMP FAKES ARE ALLOWED BUT BALL MUST BE DELIVERED WITHIN 5 SECONDS. THERE WILL BE NO BEHIND THE BACK OR THROUGH THE LEGS DELIVERIES THIS WILL RESULT IN AN ILLEGAL DELIVERY. NO QUICK PITCHES WILL BE ALLOWED.

RUN RULES
20 AFTER 3 15 AFTER 4 12 AFTER 5
MUST HAVE 9 PLAYERS TO START THE GAME. THE 10TH SPOT BEING AN OUT TILL THAT PLAYER SHOWS UP.
MAY BAT UP TO 12 PLAYERS

DESIGNATED HOME RUN HITTER
EVERY TEAM MUST ANNOUNCE THE DHH AT THE START OF THE GAME IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE A DHH FOR THAT GAME. YOU MAY SUBSTITUTE YOUR DHH FOR ANOTHER PLAYER THAT IS NOT IN THE LINE-UP BUT IF THE DHH COMES OUT OF THE GAME FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU LOSE THE DHH FOR THE GAME.
THE DHH CAN HIT A HR EVERY TIME AT BAT WITH NO PENALTY.
SHOULD THE DHH BE WALKED INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL THIS OPENS THE HR UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE IN THE LINE-UP TO HIT IT WITHOUT PENALTY UNTIL THE DHH COMES UP AGAIN.

MENS E DIVISION YOU GET THE DHH AND ALL OTHER HRS OVER THE FENCE ARE INNING ENDING OUTS
MENS D DIVSION YOU GET THE DHH AND 2 HRS PER TEAM ALL OTHERS OVER THE FENCE ARE JUST OUTS

COED MUST BE 5/5 ON THE FIELD. YOU MAY PLAY YOUR FEMALES ANYWHERE ON THE FIELD. YOU MAY BAT ODD UP TO 12 PLAYERS. LINE-UP MUST BE MALE/FEMALE . FOR THE STATE & WORLD SERIES YOU MUST BAT EVEN.
COED LOWER YOU GET THE DHH(1MALE & 1 FEMALE) ALL OTHER HRS OVER THE FENCE ARE INNING ENDING OUTS.
COED UPPER YOU GET THE DHH(1MALE & 1 FEMALE) & 3HRS ALL OTHERS ARE JUST OUT.

BR3WKR3W

Addicted to Softballfans
New association you should just put everyone in the same bracket and go from there. Just my thought... Lots of good teams already registered.

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
any tournaments this weekend? in this area. visiting mother in law in Lompoc and would like to watch some softball