Gtl Cartel jerseys?

iowa_kid

Manager
Forget the jerseys and hats I want dibs on one of there IDP rollers.. I got pp ready for any of them guys waning to sell the roller.. or money order whichever they want

jward33

Umm i looking for all DEMARINI swag! U know that! Lol..i.was.slowly working up to the big stuff! Lol

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
Forget the jerseys and hats I want dibs on one of there IDP rollers.. I got pp ready for any of them guys waning to sell the roller.. or money order whichever they want

in for this as well. already talked to CL22 about it a while back. hook a pinky up!

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
I still just want one of them rollers bags :D money ready

I would pm:

Deedub.....he might have extra stock laying around in rollers, Jerseys, or bats. Try to do something in bulk though so it is.worth his time.

Newbill/kti15......he would probably sell his pants and Jersey. Not sure about a roller bag though.

Hope this helps

sac4

Addicted to Softballfans
The cartel roller bags are huge. Deedub said all the bags where given out. I've been trying to get him to let me play super market sweep in is garage for about a year. I told him anything I can get out side the garage in less then 2min I get to keep. He did give me one of the GTL hats though.