Had my Salvo called out last night in league...

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
I just sold my two OG Flexes because I hit the Salvos a lot better. I know what you guys are gonna say (idiot, dumb ass, noob doesn't know ****, etc) but I do. Salvo is legit. I got a SRV4 from Packers and that one hit better than the OG Flex as well, so now I'm looking to get more. I did have a flex that was all webbed up and it absolutely crushed the ball but the problem is that once it got all webbed up it didn't last. Salvo's are hot after 2-300 hits and remain hot. MY experience has been that the salvo has lasted over 2000 hits and it's still crushing the ball. Hit a shot yesterday playing with the Vinci team and that ball was mush.
It is what it is. But IMHO Salvo is legit and the price just makes it that much better.

Gabonayez

Coach
The salvo is a mid level at best ASA bat. Thats all there is to that, even Easton doesnt hype it as a great bat. Its their economy composite stick for asa.

^^Agreed^^

Its nothing special, but Im happy to be able to afford a composite bat.:D

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Until you get called out for hitting with a rolled up wet towel like I do , I will be unimpressed:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Sign me up for the pissing contest.

Apparently you were worried about losing. Cause if your weren't you would have brought it up early. Sad. Thats pretty crappy sportsmanship. You knew it. But didn't say anything until it "Benefited" You. Wow. You my friend should get Doucher of the year! The other idiot on the other team should read up on the rules. Both of you were wrong here.

Sorry bro. I am gonna have to go with the OP here. Why not wait until it benefits you.
I cannot think of a better reason unless it was an ultra or something.

Played a tourny this past sunday and i called out a batter using a scn12.
Early in the game, new ump and completely changed zone and i couldnt get the ball in his jewlery box of a zone so i called it out.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
until you get called out for swinging a shaved helmer in an offensive ejection tourney on a 260 foot field raging off of winny and dballs and punching out the lady running the concession stand because she's overcharging on gatorade.......ijs......i'm not impressed.

quick23

until you get called out for swinging a shaved helmer in an offensive ejection tourney on a 260 foot field raging off of winny and dballs and punching out the lady running the concession stand because she's overcharging on gatorade.......ijs......i'm not impressed.

I have to work on the punching the lady in the head. They do over charge for everything at our fields... LOL

Zipperking

WTP all day
hope you weren't playin Element :eek:...although i do remember one night my teammate pulling out a U2 and swinging it because it had an ASA stamp on it (and yes i did tell him not to), what an idiot!

spartanmikek

Addicted to Softballfans
...lol...ya right... YOU ONLY CALL IT OUT WHEN ITS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE....if they pop up with it all day who cares...but when they hit a grand slam...bam you call it out...it’s about being smart no a douche...people know the rules and always try to play dumb like they don’t know...he gets to think about it all next week...lol...

good move...IMO :D

I agree, if they are going to cheat wait til it will hurt them the most. Smart play imo, if they don't like it then don't cheat.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing

Dude, you concession stand is run by the local special-needs training facility, so that would just up the ante on your suggestion.

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually like this one...what until the right time and call out the bat. NICE JOB!!

quick23

hope you weren't playin Element :eek:...although i do remember one night my teammate pulling out a U2 and swinging it because it had an ASA stamp on it (and yes i did tell him not to), what an idiot!

No, it wasn't Element bro. It was another team on Thursday nights. Funny thing about it is they have had the bat throw out before by ScootDog and got busted w/ it last season in league too. So I don't feel bad one bit.

Zipperking

WTP all day
No, it wasn't Element bro. It was another team on Thursday nights. Funny thing about it is they have had the bat throw out before by ScootDog and got busted w/ it last season in league too. So I don't feel bad one bit.

oh okay, i totally remember those guys now. Nothin against Scoot but some of the umps in league are morons. I called out a team using an MV3 against us one game and the blue let them use it :mad:

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
When I'm playing ASA, and some retard is swinging a utrip stick, I always let him swing it until I could use it to my advantage.... Way to be smart by the OG, poster... The stupid one is the dude swinging it....