Had this one for 4 months.. What a Weird Break.. ?!?

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Sweet spot much??? I usually try avoid hitting the ball with that part of the bat....

Cole4088

Addicted to Softballfans
I called worth today they said they wouldn't replace it because my original purchase date(of the first bat i sent back) was past warranty.

ballguy_73

On the mound....
I agree. Maybe wood glue would help better, as bats were once made out of wood. But in all honesty you should buy a new bat. It's not worth risking the safety of loved ones to play softball with a broken bat.

Good thing your here to educate us.....:confused:

Lobo

I know the number of a good sweatshop that makes some mexian knockoff bats. The Nacho Supreme is pretty hot right out of the wrapper. If you need the # let me know.

JBailey

jesus ****ing christ.........whats up w/all these new guys and their gay ideas?

Seriously, if you're going to be on here, stop being so ****ing politically correct and whatever. its god damn softball.

/rant

smokeum99ta

Addicted to Softballfans
Theres a local guy who wheels and deals bats. And I seen three of his "clean bats" break in the same spot. Not all worths either. Apparenty nobody likes to break them the old fashion way thru BP.

ballguy_73

On the mound....
jesus ****ing christ.........whats up w/all these new guys and their gay ideas?

Seriously, if you're going to be on here, stop being so ****ing politically correct and whatever. its god damn softball.

/rant

The force is strong with this one...

I don't know. Kind of ironic they all spend a lot of time scoring in the dirt, I would think they would be more open minded.