Hands on J3U update......

snacks

OK guys, I just got in that J3U which was on ebay......here are some pics and a short vid.

DSCN24491.jpg

DSCN24521.jpg
DSCN24511.jpg

DSCN24501.jpg

-Flat finish paint job, much like the S.ONE
-Big D endcap, like the OG stadium
-New knob and knob sticker
-Similar handle flex of the J2U (after I bent it again I would say its in between the J2U and FSE but more like the J2U)
-slightly more endloaded than the OG stadium ( keep in mind this is a 28oz and recently the heavier the bat the more endloaded the feel)

Last edited by a moderator:

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
First impression : bat looks mean as **** in black matte and the paint job is much better than anticipated from seeing it in other pics..and the D endcap fits the bat well...

New knob style is a nice touch as well ...is the knob sticker a flat decal like a Worth or is it a standard Demarini knob sticker?

My 28 stadium felt super end loaded but the 27 J2U is perfect(hopefully I find this the same with the J3U)

Does the handle have a flex rating on it? Is it similar to the FSE, J2U, or S.1 shape/diameter?

Can you post a pic of just the handle and one of the full barrel and endcap from the side?

Please and thank yah ;)

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are those weird photo booth photos you?

See ik, I can get one of these now if my J2U breaks. I did my homework. :D

iowa_kid

Manager
Well I was told they'll be ready end of this week so I'm all jacked up for some j3.. Thanks for sparking my interest up again snacks

iowa_kid

Manager
there has been a few floating around for awhile.. us factory hitters just arent cool enough to get any yet.. pretty sad you can buy one on ebay before we can as a fh straight from factory :rolleyes:

kreationz

Addicted to Softballfans
there has been a few floating around for awhile.. us factory hitters just arent cool enough to get any yet.. pretty sad you can buy one on ebay before we can as a fh straight from factory :rolleyes:

This was probably giving to a Wilson / Demarini rep as a seeding unit for a authorized dealer. These reps are actually on Wilson's payroll they usually get a few units before some FHs. Notice it's always a 28 oz

B17

Where's Larsen?
N.O. Saints colors. I love it! :D

Snacks, how did you land a gal that is sooo out of your league? J/K :D