Hangrites

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for some new turfs and really eyeing the Hangrites.......what's the word on these? Durability, run wide or true to size?

The durability is terrible. I've had two pairs and they haven't lasted a month. To me they were a little narrow. I feel like they run comparable to Nike in sizing.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got my salomon fellraisers today... Smdh... I should've bought these along time ago... Best shoes out there period!!!

I'm not a fan of the Salomans. I like the idea of laces too much so I've got the Adidas Vigor TR. Love them.

Hangrites. Comfortable. Run a size small. Terrible Durabilty. Pretty decent tread. Cheap.

Solomon. Comfortable. Pretty true to size. Excellent durabilty. good tread. much more expensive.

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok thanks for feedback. They looked good when I saw them at a trailer.........I got speedcross's, but falling apart. May have gotten knockoffs.......any good deals anywhere on fellraisers? Shoot me a pm. Thanks

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
Just type in "fellraiser" on Google and click "shopping" I had to look high and low for mine to get my size and color I wanted, apparently mine were last year's model and the color is not made anymore....Awesome shoes btw