Happy DeMarini Birthday, JuicyJay!

B17

Where's Larsen?
CK1 and I went out to take some BP with JuiceyJay today. It is his birthday. Chris Larsen even came out to hit with us. A fun BP session for sure.

Last edited:

B17

Where's Larsen?
No videos. I did have my video camera there, but we didn't take any vids. He can tell you all about it though. All except for the Stadium that is.

Will B

DeMarini Nation
Well I wanna hear about the Stadium bat!! If Chris hit it to the overpass with The One .12, he more than likely hit the ball on to or over the overpass with the Stadium bat!!

vitoonto

My birthday is in August so that gives you some time to set up a trip to Jersey with Larsen for some bp.

Will B

DeMarini Nation
My birthday is in August so that gives you some time to set up a trip to Jersey with Larsen for some bp.

Larsen is gonna be in DC for the Long Haul Bomber event on the 15th. I was thinking about coming down for it.

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
It was soooo worth taking work off for my birthday to go hit balls with those guys!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen balls hit so hard with the wind coming in on us. Also, we were not on the demarini field, no overpass!

ck1

The Madness
No videos. I did have my video camera there, but we didn't take any vids. He can tell you all about it though. All except for the Stadium that is.

What stadium? (whistling..)

Dodger stadium?

B17

Where's Larsen?
What stadium? (whistling..)

Dodger stadium?

What . . . HUH?

On a side note . . .

Aside from that one shot that JuiceyJay hit with his Phenix, I think he hit the ONE.12 just as good. I know distance was pretty much even (again, with the exception of that super hit).

JuiceyJay

Three Six Mafia
I did have that one huge hit with my phenix, which I think is just getting hotter and hotter! The 27oz cl was actually really nice to hit AND sounded awesome, but I'd rather have a real grip on it ;-) that cl wasn't even broken in yet either......can I call dibs on one yet?