Harvest Bash For Cash Oct. 13&14. $1200 payout!

rockman197

Star Player
The Harvest Bash for Cash
October 13&14 - Winter Park- Danville, Il
$1200 for 1St, $700 for 2nd, 300 for 3rd
(Payouts are subject to change if tourney is not filled)
$275 entry fee

16 team Double elimination Open Tournament

NSA Rules

Mat Strike Zone

NSA Bats & NSA balls

1 hr. time limit - Run rule is 20,15,10

1 umpire per field. Umpires call is final!

3 homerun limit per game, after limit batter is out.

You will be allowed to buy 4 extra homeruns before each game for $2 a piece.

Rosters MUST be turned in before the start of your first game.

Teams need to be ready to play 1 hr. before game time, in case of game ending early.

NO players will be allowed to fill in for other teams, who already are playing on teams in the tourney.

This tourney will be a 2 day tourney.

If it rains 1 out of the 2 days then we will go straight into a 16 team double elimination tournament, but will be a 1 PITCH TOURNAMENT!

Homerun Derby will be held on Winter East field at noon. I will supply the balls for the derby. (I will allow you to buy back in.)

I do need a $100 deposit down to reserve spot
We will have food this year.

Contact Me @ [email protected]

Last edited:

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
So the entry fee will be close to $400 after u buy all of your HRs... Might want to think about changing that up. We would be interested if u did.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
So the entry fee will be close to $400 after u buy all of your HRs... Might want to think about changing that up. We would be interested if u did.

Homeruns little pricey. Playing a tourney this week that 3 extra costs $5 just sayin. Also the guys that hit solos have to buy for the next game always helps.

rockman197

Star Player
This is the second year of putting the tourney on. Only thing different is I am paying more out for 1st & 2nd. Last year I had 12 teams and still paid out a $1000 to first.