Has anyone else noticed..

Monstar25

Addicted to Softballfans
that for the amount of people on here hitting "400 foot bombs" that there are always a whole bunch of size 8-9 cleats for sale? Just an observation.

Monstar25

Addicted to Softballfans
Not always, I just figure most guys wearing a size 8 are what? 5'6"? While I have seen some guys this size hit some bombs, they are usually few and far between. And it seems that half the time I click a thread for cleats for sale they are a size 8.5 or so.

BIG JOE

One hit left!
I wear a 13 wide............... Hell, I need to go hit again. I bet I can crush it to the freaking moon!

Oh, wait.........

NOPE!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Midgets swing glass and drive lifted 2wd trucks they literally have to climb into. They're able to wedge their little feet in various places to help them climb.

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
574998_3885591989031_1555842877_3245755_1494786922_n.jpg

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
I only wear a size 9 because God created me that way.......... you do know what they say about bro's with big feet don't ya? Say sizes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 whatever??? Well, IT'S ALL IN THEIR FEET, NOTHING LEFT TO PUT ELSEWHERE! So there is your answer: you have smaller feet it means more was put into your stick and sack so therefore you produce more testosterone then the big feet little richard people that can mash as well as you. Gosh brawh, analyze things a little more before you quickly post erroneous questions :rolleyes:

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I only wear a size 9 because God created me that way.......... you do know what they say about bro's with big feet don't ya? Say sizes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 whatever??? Well, IT'S ALL IN THEIR FEET, NOTHING LEFT TO PUT ELSEWHERE! So there is your answer: you have smaller feet it means more was put into your stick and sack so therefore you produce more testosterone then the big feet little richard people that can mash as well as you. Gosh brawh, analyze things a little more before you quickly post erroneous questions :rolleyes:

So your paren't had nothing to do with it? :rolleyes::D

Monstar25

Addicted to Softballfans

A tall guy with a good swing will hit farther than a short guy with the same thing. Proven fact.

Monstar25

Addicted to Softballfans
Well yeah, but as far as two guys the same size, a longer swing helps. A buddy of mine is 6'9" and a bean pole but can hit the ball far as ****.

comes down to mechanics. doesn't matter on size. I just went golfing with some 250 pound fat guy that is over 50 and he was hitting the ball further than me swinging 6 times as hard. he just has a better mechanic than I do at golf. then we go play softball and I can outhit him by 50 feet.

Monstar25

Addicted to Softballfans
I just wish i could find good deals on size 12-13. I don't care how far people claim to hit.

Exactly! Haha

And I agree that mechanics are key. No matter what size a person is they have to have good mechanics to hit a ball 300+ feet, let alone 400+. The other factors such as size and strength help though. Obviously a guy who is 6'7" and never swung a bat couldn't hit the ball past the IF in most cases, and a guy who is 5'7" can hit the ball 400', it just takes a very good swing. I was just poking fun at how many guys on here say they hit that far but then there are so many shorter guys also. And the majority of the shorter guys would not be able to hit that far. Not that no shorter guys could hit that far.

Last edited:

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
The majority of guys saying they can hit 400 can only roll a ball to 300 on occasion, they are also only 5'6"-5'8" even though they tell everyone they are 5'10"-6'