Has anyone

usmcluberti

Banned User
I sold my 100h and kept my blackout...now I sold my blackout and looking for a heavier blackout (if anyone has a 28.5, hit me up ;))

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I'll be swinging Wegman and Blackout beginning of next season. Wi see what I am swinging at the end of the season.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Out of the wrapper ST100H but after a few hundred swings Blackout is the better bat IMO. Especially when considering size of ss and durability. Really it is apples and oranges. You are trying to compare a short barreled two piece bat to a long barreled one piece bat. Both top bats. I found most hit best with a bat that they are more comfortable with.

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wondering because my craze i just got has passed my z2000 and st100h in top bat

txslugga

DO WORK SON!!!!
Haven't swung the st100h but had the st100 and the blackout kills compared to it..so does my craze...also put it over the z2k

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
Took the plunge b/c there's some reliable sources hyping this bat. Now if this was the Demarini section I would've paid no mind to it. My blackout is arriving today. I'll see how it does compared to my Z2K and ST100H. I have a tourney this weekend so I'm hoping to get some swings on it tonight and break her in a little.

Haven't swung a mizuno since the OG crush and Blur:eek:

For what it's worth: St100H was hot out of the wrapper for me and has been getting even better. Z2K took some swings to open up but it's pretty hot now. Both are tanks. I would swing both against any ball and low temps.

usmcluberti

Banned User
Took the plunge b/c there's some reliable sources hyping this bat. Now if this was the Demarini section I would've paid no mind to it. My blackout is arriving today. I'll see how it does compared to my Z2K and ST100H. I have a tourney this weekend so I'm hoping to get some swings on it tonight and break her in a little.

Haven't swung a mizuno since the OG crush and Blur:eek:

For what it's worth: St100H was hot out of the wrapper for me and has been getting even better. Z2K took some swings to open up but it's pretty hot now. Both are tanks. I would swing both against any ball and low temps.

yeah I would and have swung the blackout against any ball and weather so far...if it dips into the low 40s or lower, the craze is getting used though.

I liked the st100h and z2k as well, so I bet that you end up liking the blackout