Has this happend to you?

rmeman

Addicted to Softballfans
If you cant control what you say and not drop and F bomb then you need help. I was in the infantry in the Army and I know I have a dirty mouth but I have never been thrown out for the F bomb. And yes it is on your coach to the tell player the rules not the ump. But I have played AM SCAM before and what did you think you would get from a back yard type turny?

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i verbalize illegal pitches because my director wants me to (LPS). as far as the f-bomb, most places you get a warning. BLD has a no tolerance rule, i toss 2 or 3 a night for it.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
for some it is and for some it's not

It's the same for everyone. Some make it more of a priority than others. Just because I have a good record of not swearing in front of umps, kids, and old ladies doesn't mean it's any easier for me than any other human.

Saw multiple people kicked out of NSA Super Worlds for it with no warning.

Scamcom is great to play. 4 GG - usually get about 6 in because the competition is not that great and you're guaranteed to make the ship with a decent team. The prizes suck (t-shirts, sometimes dri-fits) but everyone knows that so the trade off is the tourney fee is a lot lower ($200). No one around here plays AMCOM for bragging rights, it's all about getting swings in and it's near the ocean typically. Also, you never know who you're going to play out there - could be "Rec-" guys out in jeans shorts or a team loaded with Conference players. Good fun.